Ending: Sean

Your heart pounded in time with your feet as they propelled you through the forest line and into the darkness of the trees. You could hear the car screech to a stop and shouting erupt behind you, but you were already too far away for the words to stand out

2 miles...2 miles... just run 2 miles... Your brain repeated over and over as you struggled to look at the ground in front of you. Various tree roots and twigs stuck up and you didn't want to fall and lose even more time trying to get to the right spot.

The trees passed you in a blur and the shadows molded together to create various shapes, some of which resemble humans a little too much and caused you to turn your head.

Once you were sure you were a decent distance from the road, you turned and ran parallel to the way the cars were going. Leaves crunched under you and far away an owl called out, increasing your already high nerves.

It was so quiet.

There was no sound around you. No screaming of the boys, no pounding of footsteps in your direction, no cars squealing by in attempt to find you. You weren't stupid enough to think they had given up but you were confused by the lack of pursuit.

Continuing on, you weaved between trees and glanced around every so often. A squirrel scurried past you and up a tree as you disturbed its hunt for food and birds flew from the trees occasionally.

If it takes 25 minutes to get to the road I have about 13 left... You thought as your lungs started to burn. Your pace had slowed down considerably, but you were still running at a light jog, the adrenaline nullifying any sense of exhaustion you had.

A faint motor sound reached your ears and you paused, looking for what was making the sound. Seconds later a four-wheeler burst through the trees and skidded to a stop beside you.

You threw your arm up to block the headlights on the vehicle and watched as someone stepped off it. Blond hair caught the light and you slowly started backing up.

Sean stalked towards you, anger on his face.

"(Y/n). Here. Now." He pointed at the ground in front of him and you slowly shook your head. You couldnt run with him having a vehicle that could outpace you, so you turned and ran a few feet before hoisting yourself up a branch of the tree.

He quickly realized what you were doing and ran after you, managing to grab your leg before you pulled yourself up farther.

"Let go!" You shouted as you tried to kick him away.

His grip was like iron as he held on, "Get down here right now (Y/n)."

The two of you fought for a few seconds before you managed to break free. The freedom was shortlived as he grabbed back on and yanked you as you attempted to reach for another branch. You tumbled out of the tree onto the ground, the breath knocked out of you.

Your mind reeling, you didn't acknowledge Sean leaning over you.

"Why did you run." Venom laced his voice.

You blinked at him slowly.

"I said why did you run (Y/n).' He growled forcing you to sit up.

"I want to get away." You said softly.

:"You cant. You belong to me and me alone. You're mine and I'm yours. You can't just leave me." His eyes wide and his speech was quick.

"I'm sorry..." You said as you looked at the ground."

I didn't make it...

"You're lucky my mom picked up on what you were doing. My fathers in trouble because you roped him into this."