Living Conditions

Everyone had finished eating and Sean was giving the group a tour of the house. Well, it was more only a tour for you since everyone else had apparently been there before.

He walked down multiple hallways and pointed at doors that led to a kitchen, a pool, a theater. You got a headache trying to remember every room he listed.

"There's another bathroom and that side hallway leads out to the garden." Sean waved his hand dismissively to his left and you followed it to see the side hallway he was talking about.

You started heading towards it, curious at what the gardens actually looked like.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing?" Xander asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can't we go see the gardens?" You asked, looking over your shoulder at them.

"Maybe later. Come on, I'm going to show you your room." Sean said with a smile. 

You glanced behind you once more before you sighed and turn to follow the group of boys. Sean's smile brightened and he turned and continued walking down the hall. Eventually it opened up into a room with a staircase leading up to the second floor. Elegant banisters wove their way up beside the stairs and disappeared into the floor above. You barely touched it as you walked up, afraid it might somehow miraculously break.

"You're fine." Vincent said with a laugh as he walked up beside you. "With the way Sean's hung on them, you won't break anything that easily."

You gave him a small smile and walked the rest of the way up, stopping and looking around. The room looked like another foyer but for the second floor. Three separate hallways branched off in to the left, right, and straight ahead, the gold detailing following them down. There were multiple white couches and glass tables pushed against the far wall with no hallways and bookshelves were built into the wall. White drapes blocked most of the sun coming in through the elegant and large windows.

"This way." Sean went down the left hallway and you trailed after him. You looked behind you to only see Elijah following you, the rest of the boys going down other hallways.

"They already have guest rooms here." Elijah explained, noticing your gaze.

You nodded and turned back around, following Sean until he stopped in front of a door on the right side of the hall. Elijah walked past you and disappeared into another door.

"This one will be yours." Sean said as he placed a hand on the doorknob, "My room is the next one over so if you have any questions just knock."

He opened the door and you stepped inside. You gasped as you looked around.

The room itself had to be at least 15 feet high and had a gold and rustic brown color scheme. The plush bed was pushed against the wall the door was in, however it was closer to the other side of the room. Next to it sat a brown and gold nightstand with a lamp perched on top. Beside that was a table with a vase filled with white lilies. A crystal and glass chandelier hung from the ceiling caught the light coming in from the 6 enormous windows that were on the walls opposite to the bed. You slowly noticed that the room wasn't a perfect rectangle but rather pushed out on the far side where the windows were. Smaller circular windows sat on top of the rectangular ones. On the wall to the right of the bed was a brown door that led to what you assumed was a personal bathroom and closet. A brown satin chair and matching couch sat opposite to the bed and a circular leather chair rested beside the larger satin one. The carpet was plush and soft, a nice cream color and you could vaguely see gold patterns in the wall.