Dilemma in the Dorm

Panic shot through you as you felt arms wrap around you.

"What are you doing here? Did you get lost?" Someone whispered and you turned your head to look up at them.

Mischief sparkled in bright yellow eyes.

"X-Xander. Let me go." You said as you tried to pull out of his grip.

"I think it's appropriate to restrain any strangers I find walking around my dorm." He said slyly as he playfully tightened his grip.

"I wasn't wandering around! Elijah told me to come here so I could talk to Sean about Layken's date. Now can you let me go?"

"How can I be so sure, though? You could be lying." He replied, still smiling.

You scowled, "Why would I lie about coming to your dorm. I didn't even know you people until today. Now let me go."

He laughed and released you letting you turn and back away from him slightly.

He had exchanged his uniform for a white muscle shirt and black athletic shorts. He had shin guards and cleats on, both keeping with the black and white color scheme. He grabbed a water bottle that was sitting on the coffee table and smirked.

"Checking me out?" He inquired, an eyebrow raised playfully.

"No. I just didn't realize you were on the soccer team." You said bluntly as you averted your gaze.

He stood up straighter and grinned, "I've been playing since I was six."

"Good for you. Hey, do you know where Sean or Elijah are?" You shifted from foot to foot.

"Yeah. I'll go get them quickly before I head out to practice." He smiled, "Be right back." He disappeared down the hallway and you heard a door open and shut.

You sat down on the couch and waited for him to come back. You pulled out your phone and scrolled through social media before deciding to waste your time on a simple game you had downloaded.

Ten minutes passed and Xander still hadn't come back. You glanced down the hallway, your brow furrowing.

"Xander?" You called out as you stood up and walked over to the hallway. No one answered you and the hallway was empty.

You crossed your arms and weighed your options. Did you go looking for him or did you say put and potentially have to wait longer? Your dad would start wondering where you were soon.

You sighed and walked down the hallway. You'd heard Xander open a door, so you assumed stairs were behind one of them. There were four doors in the hallway and you ruled out the first one seeing as you could see it from the living room and he hadn't opened that door.

You walked over to the second one and opened it up. It was a closet filled with shoes, coats, and a soccer ball. Not being what you were looking for, you shut it and continued walking down the hall.

You opened up the third door and sighed. It was a bathroom. You stepped inside and went over to the vanity, looking at yourself in the mirror. 

Your (h/c) hair was slightly disheveled from the nap you'd taken earlier, and you turned on the faucet. Letting some water run over your hand, you lifted it up and smoothed down the flying strands as best as you could. After concluding that you did as good a job as possible, you turned the faucet back off.

"What are you doing here?" A voice snapped and you jumped.

Turning to see who was talking, your entire face went pink. Red eyes filled with anger and curiosity met your panicking (e/c) ones and you shrank against the wall beside the door.