Your Reality

You and Xander collectively turned to look at the door. Taking advantage of the sudden distraction, you shoved Xandeaway and walked towards the door quickly.

"What were you doing Xander?" The voice asked and you saw Vincent giving Xander a cold glare.

"None of your business." Xander scowled and crossed his arms.

You glanced back at Xander before you pushed past Vincent and disappeared into the hall.

Vincent glared at Xander, "Why would you do that to her when we just got her here?"

Xander ran a hand through his hair, "Oh shut up. It was my idea to even keep her here. Don't give me a lecture. Instead, ask her why she was in my room since you seem so angry about it." He glanced over at Vincent, smirking.

Vincent's eyes flashed with anger before he turned on his heel and disappeared down the hall as well. Xander leaned against the wall, smiling to himself.

"(Y/n), wait!" Vincent called from behind you as you walked down the stairs. You ignored him, fully intending on leaving the dorm without having another conversation.

"(Y/n)!" Your arm was grabbed and you turned to see Vincent staring at you worriedly.

"What?" You glared at him.

"Did he do anything to you?"

You looked away, "Just leave it Vincent."

He was silent for a few moments, "...Do you like him?"

Your eyes widened slightly, "What?"

He looked at you intently, "Do you like Xander? You went to his room when you told us you were going to the bathroom and..."

You pulled your arm away from him and scowled, "Vincent why do you-"

"Damn it (Y/n)!" Vincent shouted, "Why can't you give me a straight answer!"" He grabbed your shoulders, "I've been trying so hard to be the kind and approachable guy girls like and you just leave me for the others!"

Your eyes widened, "V-Vincent. Let go."

"No! What will it take (Y/n)? I took you to the park and you spent half your time kissing Sean and the other half spending time with the other guys in the art club! You blew me off yesterday and ended up coming back with someone else! I just want you to notice me." He pulled you into him and he wrapped his arms around you.

You pushed against his chest, "V-Vincent, let me go. You're scaring me."

"You're scaring me." He whispered, "What if you chose one of them? I can't have that...I need you. You changed me (Y/n). My life's become brighter, my art is better...You're so amazing in every way and it's affected me."

"Vincent! Stop! You're not acting right."

"Why do you hate me? Every time you laugh or smile I feel so much love that I want to capture your happiness forever. I want you to smile for me only. I could make you happier than any of them, so why do you ignore me?!" His grip on you tightened slightly.

You pushed harder, panic welling up inside you.

"I'd treat you like a queen...You'd get everything you want...There would be portraits of you everywhere showing how radiant your beauty is...I'd cherish you more than anything else in this world." He murmured.

"Let go of me right now or I'll scream." You threatened.

"Shhh, don't do that. We're having a moment (Y/n), don't bring the others into this." He sighed, "I could stay like this forever. We could leave you know. My house is lovely (Y/n), I assure you. We could leave the school and just live together in peace. I'd paint you every day and we could-"