Frustration and New Friends

You shifted on your side and murmured something, feeling the comfort of sleep slowly drifting off. Not wanting it to go, you squeezed your eyes shut further and flipped your side again, becoming increasingly frustrated.

Eventually, you opened your eyes and squinted, trying to stop the view of sunlight. It was late afternoon based on the golden glow the room was in, and everything was eerily silent. You sat up, the plush comforter falling off you and you looked around. You were back in your room.

You silently recalled what had happened before you fainted and you winced. That was not on your list of desirable situations. Especially not in front of all of the boys.

You slid off the bed and silently walked over to your door. Peering out into the hall, it was deserted except for the random paintings and tables holding vases. You went down the hall towards one room and knocked. You shifted from foot to foot until the door opened.

"(Y/n)! You're awake!" Sean said as he smiled down at you.

"Yeah...How long was I out?" You asked quietly.

"A couple hours. Do you feel dizzy? Any nausea or headaches?" His eyes scanned over you.

"No. I'm fine." You responded, forcing a smile to your face.

He sighed in relief, "I'm glad." His eyes wandered over your face as if searching for something. You looked back at him curiously.

"Oh! Um, was there something you needed?"

You nodded slowly, "I had a few questions about the house since you never explained anything to me."

"Oh. You're right I didn't. I got so caught up with taking you to the gardens-" He cut himself off and looked at you sheepishly.

"It's fine, but can we just forget that ever happened. I'd prefer to erase it from my memory." You said, looking at the ground.

"Of course. What do you want to know?"

"Well, since you guys kind of kidnapped me-"

"We did not kidnap you. We brought you to a better environment." He said in an annoyed tone

"Against my wishes." You shot back coldly.

"Whatever. Continue."

"Since you guys...brought me here and you had rules before about me being in the dorm, are there places I can and can't go here? Am I free to just walk around? Can I do anything?"

Sean looked at you for a moment before a laugh burst from him, "Oh (Y/n), there were rules there because there were people who could take you away. No one can find you here silly. You can do whatever you'd like except go in the forest or my parents bedroom. Everything else in this house is open to you."

You nodded slowly, a feeling of disgust rising in you.

Take me away...? They're the ones who took me away from my normal life.

"So I can go down to the kitchen and get something to eat?" You asked

"Of course, but you don't know where that is, do you?"

You shook your head.

"Okay, I'll take you down there in a minute, just let me fix my hair. It's a mess from lying in bed for most of the afternoon. You can come in, don't just stand out in the hall."

He stepped away from the door and you slowly stepped inside, looking around. His room was similar to yours with the layout and color scheme, except his had a giant tv mantled to the wall. A tv show you didn't recognize was playing on it.