New Meeting

"Mom." Sean said as he swam over to the edge of the pool and pulled himself out.

You turned to look at the door and your eyes widened. A woman with blonde hair and vibrant green eyes stood in the doorway, smiling. She seemed to be in her late 30s and wore a white bodycon dress with black heels. She was very beautiful as well. 

You noticed someone move behind her and slowly made your way towards the wall, looking out into the hall. A man with brown hair and green eyes stood behind her, a phone pressed against his ear. He seemed to be in his late 30s as well and wore a black suit.

Seans parents...

You watched as Sean walked up to her, having grabbed a towel from one of the chairs.

"How was your trip?" He asked, seemingly forgetting about the rest of you.

Elijah swam up beside you, "He's going to be busy for a while. Come back and play." He added with a wink.

Your face went slightly red and you rolled your eyes, "No, I think that's my cue to get out."

He frowned, "You don't like us trying to win over your attention?"

"I like air Elijah." You stated as you drifted towards the shallow end.

"Where are you going?" Xander asked, noticing you leaving.

"I'm going to get out for a while."

"I would advise against that."

"You advise against a lot of things Xander." You said with a sigh.

"No, I mean Sean hasn't introduced you yet or even acknowledged your presence. Imagine coming home to find some random girl in your house."

You stopped moving, staring at him. He did make a good point.

"I'm not interested in playing your little drowning games." You narrowed your eyes.

"We'll tone it down." Elijah said with a smile.

"Then I-" someone grabbed your sides and you screamed, surprise apparent on your face.

"Gotcha." Mason said with a smug grin.

"Sean, dear. Was that a girl?" You heard his mom say.

"Oh, Mother, I forgot to introduce you to someone." Sean said hurriedly.

"It would appear so."

The sound of heels clicking on the tiles came towards you and you sunk deeper into the water, only your eyes above the surface. Your (e/c) eyes met her vibrant green ones and you almost thought about going straight under.

"Mother, this is (Y/n) (L/n)." Sean said, glancing at you anxiously.

She looked down at you indifferently for a few seconds before a smile spread across her face, "Well hello dear. I had no clue Sean managed to get a lady friend, especially a cute one like you."

Your face went red and you waved meekly.

"Mother." Sean said angrily.

"I've always wanted him to have a girl best friend." She continued, bending down towards you, "It gets stuffy when there's only boys around you."

You glanced around and nodded, "Oh I know."

She smiled again and stood back up, "Well I'll leave you to your activities. I would assume everyone will be joining us for dinner, right?"

Sean nodded.

"Great. Have fun boys. Oh, and (Y/n)..." She looked down at you again. "My name is Josephine and my husband is Gabriel. Don't hesitate to ask us if you need anything."