Wait it Out

You walked back down the hall to your room humming softly, feeling in a better mood then you ever had in the past month. Opening the door, you sighed and fell onto your bed, staring up at the ceiling.

This could work... This could actually legitimately work...I can escape!

"What are you so happy about?" A voice asked, causing you to scream.

Looking over to the window you saw Sean leaning beside it, a smirk on his face.

"Sean you scared me," You said, a hand over your heart, "Don't do that."

"I'm sorry that I came to your room and you weren't there." He said as he walked towards you.

You glanced at him and sighed, "I went for a walk."

He sat down on the bed beside you, "Where?"

"Around the house. I went outside too." You glanced at him before returning your gaze to the ceiling.

"I didn't know walks could make you so happy." He said in a cold tone.

"It was the fact that I had time to myself." You snapped, glaring at him. "I haven't had a chance to relax by myself since we got here."

He sighed, "Okay, (Y/n). I get it, but this isn't that bad of a situation."

You rolled your eyes, "Why are you here Sean."

"We decided on what we're doing next." He said, grabbing a piece of your (h/c) hair and playing with it.

You swatted his hand away, "And what exactly is that?"

"We're going to go to Vincent's house. We don't necessarily know when yet, but it should be in the next few days." He frowned at your action.

"Okay, that's fine. Not like I got a say in it anyway." You scowled, laying down again.

"Don't pout (Y/n) you know this-"

"You know this is for the best" You said mockingly. "I've heard it a dozen times before Sean."

He sighed again and leaned back towards you, "You know your angry face is really pretty."

"Oh is that why you're so inclined to piss me off all the time?" You asked with your eyebrows raised.

"You kill the mood every time." He said in an exasperated tone.

"Maybe because I'm not interested." You shot back.

He frowned again, "You're not?"

"Not one bit." You said with a gratified smirk.

"What a shame. Well, if the great (Y/n) (L/n) has no interest in me, then I suppose she won't care if I strip naked?"

Your eyes widened, "That's a completely different subject Sean."

He stood up and smiled, "It shouldn't matter if there's no interest in me."

You sat up, "Don't you dare-"

He pulled off his shirt and smirked, "I'm sorry? I can't hear you."

You looked away from him, pink dusting your cheeks, "Sean put your shirt back on..."

He leaned towards you, "What was that? I couldn't quite understand."

You leaned back, "P..Please put your shirt back on."

He smirked and leaned towards you more, putting one hand on the bed to hold himself up, "Are you blushing?"

"Im embarrassed." You hissed, closing your eyes.

"Either way its cute." Sean gave you a swift kiss before retreating to get away from your flying fist.

"What the heck?!" You yelled, your face a bright shade of red.

He laughed and threw his shirt over his shoulder, "Well then I think its time to take my leave. Cya later (Y/N)."

You watched in anger as he left the room, waiting for his footsteps to die away.

Just hold out a little longer....

You faceplanted into the pillows and sighed. Just how much was 'a little longer'?

"(Y/n)?" A voice whispered, pulling you out of a light sleep.

Sitting up and blinking slowly, your eyes focused on someone standing beside your bed.

"(Y/n), It's lunch time." Vincent said with a soft smile. Glancing out the window, the sun burned bright in the sky.

I must've slept the rest of the morning....

Sliding off the bed, you followed Vincent out of the room and down the hall and stairs.

"So...How are you feeling?" He asked, staring at the ground as he walked.

"Better." You said shortly, not offering anything for the conversation to continue.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Listen, I'm sorry about a lot of this stuff (Y/N), I really am, but you're safe here and I can't wait for us to go to my house. There's so much I want to show-"

"You're not sorry so don't pretend to be civil with me." You cut him of and walked into the dining room.

"(Y/n)!" A voice said and you looked up to see Elijah smiling at you.

"Hello." You said coldly and sat down at the table.

They all looked at you in curiosity.

"How are you feeling after this morning?" Xander asked with a faint smile.

"I'm feeling better thank you, just hungry." And with that, the food was brought out.

No one uttered a word during lunch and you were the first to leave the table. Stepping out in the hall, you sighed and started walking towards your room.

Stay strong... Don't let them let on...

You walked up the stairs lost in thought. There was so much on your mind that you didn't hear someone coming up behind you. 

(Y/n), come and have a chat with me." A voice said. 

You turned around to see Josephine at the base of the stairs, a cold smile on her face.