Being You??

Honestly this rant is probably just going to be a train wreck of a bunch of my jumble thoughts vomited onto a page, but i feel like i need to get some stuff out.

I went over this a lil in my Kissing rant and my Friendzone rant, but i feel like i need to say it again bc lately ive seen a lot of people putting themselves down, and that makes me sad

We all do this. We all look in the mirror and criticize ourselves and put ourselves down bc of our flaws and refuse to acknowledge the fact that we ARE beautiful.

and this is cheesy AF and ive said this b4 proably, but im here to tell you tht you are hotter than a tamale

anyone who tells you you aren't beautiful isn't worth your time, and you shouldn't be upset because you don't fit their mold of a perfect human

and you know what?

you're allowed to only like really thin girls with tan skin and long flowing brown hair.

you're allowed to want a guy with a six pack and a perfect jawline and light eyes

you can't help what you're attracted to

but what you're NOT allowed to do is tell someone that they aren't beautiful because they don't fit your personal preference

Today I read something today that Taylor Swift said a couple years ago and i thought it was really great.

"If you think about human nature, our favourite pair of shoes are the ones we bought yesterday, our favourite thing is the newest thing that we have...and the thing we've seen the most and for the longest period of time is our reflection in the mirror, so obviously that's going to be our least favourite thing."

You may seem like an old worn our pair of sneakers to yourself, but someone out there thinks you are some TOP LINE fancy ass sexy Louis Vuitton high heel.

and if you're looking in the mirror one day and you're bored with yourself, do something different. be spontaneous. wear a pretty floral dress one day, and then the next day wear all black clothes with a choker and black nail polish. cut your hair, it will grow back. get some bangs, die your hair fucking rainbow colors. Try out some new lipstick. Don't wear make-up one day and then the next day go ALL out.

don't just sit around a form into what society wants you to be.

experiment and find what makes YOU happy. fuck people who tell you things like "you're wasting your life just sitting infront of that computer on wattpad all day." Why do they care? it's your happiness and your life. don't just do things that make other people happy.

You're told that you have to enjoy all of these things like sports and activities, but you can't control if you like those things. As long as you're healthy, and not harming anyone or yourself, do whatever the fuck you want

alright serious Mare is out and i don't even know if anything that i just said made sense, but im too tired to read it over :)

Vote and comment!

-Mare :)xx

also vv quick, Photography boy asked how i was AGAIN today and i said good, and i actually asked how he was too W/O running away B) #progress