Reacting to my First Fic???

So uh I still have MY FIRST FIC saved on my computer so I decided to re-read it and I really wanted to react to it bc I thought this would be a fun chapter

Keep in mind that I was like 13 when I wrote this pls

Seriously it's so bad omg bless your poor eyes
------
Hey so this my first fanfiction ever so I hope you enjoy it but I have a few things to mention~~~~( what's with the "~~~~" tf)

1) There will be mature content (strong language,sex,violence,drugs,ect.)(wow 13 yr old mare getting a little rated R there don't you think ;;;)))

2) This is an AU so the characters in this are not famous and you do not need to know any background information about them to read this.

3) This story takes place in the UK, but I am American so their might be some slang that is not used in the UK, and things that are only in America. (I only added this part bc a girl pointed out to me that in the UK you don't get your license until 18 and I had a 17 yr old driving a car so I tried to make it look like I did it on purpose)

4) I will not purposly steal anyone's idea, if you think I am copying your fanfiction im not, we probably just thought of similar things. Message me if you have any further issuses on this topic (ooooooooooo serious mare)

5) Constructive critisim is nice but any rude comments will be deleted (out of the 2 comments I got none of them were h8ers thankfully!!!)

6) thank you such much for talking the time to read my fanfiction, I love each and every one of you <3 (all 3 of you!!!!)

ENJOY!

"We're here!" my mom exclaims.
"The yard is huge!" (Wtf ok) my brother says enthusiastically.

I get out of our car to look at my new home. It's nice, it has stone covering the front of the house and wood paneling covering the rest. It's completely different from my old home back in America which was made completely of brick (tf did you expect, for it to be identical to
your house at home? Bye) .

I will miss my old home, but I needed to get as far away from that town as possible, and moving from new jersey to the UK is far enough. Or at least I hope it is. (Ooooo far enough from what??? !!!;;)))(()

"Tatum, can you help get some of the boxes in the trunk? The moving truck with everything else should be here in a couple minutes." My mom interrupts my thoughts which I am thankful for, I was so close to reminiscing why we moved to a different country in the first place.(ohhhh!!! Why did she move!!!! I want 2 no so badly!!!!!)

I go into my new bathroom before I start to unpack and splash water on my pale face. everything will be better now, you can move on and be happy.(why you always lyin MMMM OHMYGOD)

t's only 7:30 but I am fucking (watch your profanity) exhausted from unpacking everything so I plug in my headphones and let The Artics Monkeys drift me to sleep.(I didn't even listen to the arctic monkeys)
**

"Tatum! Wake up!"

damn it. (Me as heck)

I look at the clock and it's 5:00 am the next day.

"Mom what the hell,"(HAHA) I yell back down stairs, "school doesn't start till 7:30, I don't need two and half hours to get ready!"

"come on Tate! Don't you want to make an impression on the first day of your new school?!"

"ugh, fine." I groan.

I hop out of bed and turn on my shower. I take my time letting the hot water cascade over me,(NOOOO NOT THE CASCADING WATER) I hate to admit it but I am kind of nervous. What if I make no friends? What if all of my teachers are assholes? Hundreds (that was literally 2 questions chill) of questions run through my mind as I massage shampoo into my hair.