Bullying fics??

I have read far too many fanfics where the MC girl is getting bullied by a guy and his friends and then falls in love with one of them.

AND SHE ALWAYS FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE GUY WHO BULLIES HER THE WORST, WHAT THE SHlT, MAN.

How it goes is there is a girl who is "ugly" and "overweight" (played by lily Collins or Selena Gomez obvi), who gets psychically and emotionally bullied a group of guys ok. Like they literally punch her and call her names like "fat whale" in the middle of class.

I don't know what school you go to but most teachers wouldn't just sit at their desks like "LOL look at that guy punching that girl I'm going do nothing about it."

Fuck no, they would be like "uh bro fuk u, go to the main office."

Then, the girl runs into the bathroom or home where she cuts herself, and you can tell that the person writing has no idea about depression or cutting.

Then somehow the guy who bullies her sees her cuts, at which Jesus literally comes down from the heavens to rebirth him into a new man who gives a shit about the girl he beat up .003 seconds ago.

"Lol fuk u" he said as he hits me with a baseball bat for the 57th time.

"Pls stop" I plead crying holding up my arms.

His orbs widen in surprise as he examines my wrists.

"Are-are those from me?" He asks as his orbs tear up.

"Yes!" I scream " look at what you made me do!"

The tears begin to over flow his green orbs as he falls to the ground.

"NOOOOO!" He screams "I'm so sorry Kylie/Rose/Darcy. I'm in luv with you and I didn't know how to handle it so I beat the shīt out of u instead I'm sry."

"It's ok I luv u too." I smile at my new boyfriend. He's so sweet. And I luv his orbs

No.

Aye I finished my first rant and it was super fun man, thanks for reading :)

Comment and vote if you're a cool cat.

-Mare xx