Group Projects??

Some people might be confused on why this isn't a stupid lyrics of AM but I promise you that will be a thing.

There will probably be 2 parts to it bc it's already really long and I'm not even 1/2 way done lmao

I also want to tell you guys many things before starting the actual rant i feel like i haven't talked to you guys in like 4 years.

first things first.... YA GIRL GOT ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE!!!!

I really like the university,it's not my 1st choice but it's such a weight of my shoulders. I still have a few more to apply to but ill keep y'all updated. I very much want to tell you guys what college but sometimes i feel as though I shouldn't tell you guys about literally my entire life so i'm gonna keep what college on the DL.

Ok so moving on from the college acceptance into the important news, A NEW AAoOD IS COMING OUT AND IM LITERALLY MORE EXCITED FOR IT THAN IM EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS WHICH IS PROBABLY NOT NORMAL BUT THATS OK. IVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR AAoOD3 AND IT IS HERE BLESS.

LASTLY, made in the A.M :)))))))))))) is so fucking good :))))))))) they're so mature and talking about break-up sex and causal sex and im just here like :)))))):(((((((8=====D!!!!!:PPPPP. ill probably end up talking about each song in SL so ill save my obsessing for then bye

MOVING ON FROM ME RAMBLING I just rly have to rant about group projects rn because I actually hate them so much. (THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN OVER-ALL RANT ABOUT GROUP PROJECTS BUT ENDED UP BEING ME RANTING ABOUT A SPECIFIC GROUP PROJECT LMAO WHOOPS)

Lemme tell you okay, I hate a lot of things- Chairs that don't roll, chicken nuggets dipped in barbecue sauce, extreme tumblr social justice people, ppl who get famous on vine for lip-syncing, Reese's cups, most things with more than 4 legs, The song "Happy", etc.

BUT, getting a group project is probably above all of those things and y'all know how much I dislike Reese's cups

So recently I got put into a group project for my Ethics quarterly (my school has finals after every quarter instead of just a midterm and final so basically I have 4 finals for each class each year lmao) and my group is with these 2 girls who did absolutely nothing.

I ended up doing the literal entire thing and I think i kind of lost my mind while doing it lol. basically the assignment was based around analyzing a person who is considered to be a very ethical thinker. (It's an honors class so it's extra hard and terrible and tear-worthy.) For the project we had to answer a packet of questions, write a 4 page analysis about the person, and then have a 10+ minute presentation about the person.

I ended up missing the first day of research because i was sick and when i came back I saw that they literally just copy and pasted random shit from websites onto a page??? Like im not even exaggerating. They pasted random paragraphs from a website under questions that the paragraph didn't even apply to?? So bc they thought it was somehow ok to do that, I had to fix all the stuff they did which meant erasing all their work and not plagiarizing and putting down things that don't make sense???

We were all supposed to finish our part the night before the last day we could work on it in class so we could have the period to review things, but of course neither of them even logged onto google docs or slides to attempt to do anything.

I had already been working on other benchmarks the whole day and had play rehearsal until 9;30 so im sure you guys can imagine how happy I was to see our empty presentation. So, of course, I ended up staying up till 3am doing the whole presentation while im sure the other girls were nice and cozy sleeping in their beds!!! (Im so salty omg im literally shocking myself)

To make things even better, on the last day of us being able to research and do the presentation, one of my group members wasn't here. There a was a worksheet we needed to fill out, she had it, and the teacher wouldn't give us another one because "each member has a responsibility to be here" my other group member that was there kept texting her and she kept responding that she would be here and then she came in with 5 minutes left of the period with fucking dunkin donuts in her hand. I WAS BOUTTA KNOCK THAT SOY ICED CARAMEL LATTE OUTTA THE GIRLS HANDS I SWEAR.

we ended up trying to race to fill out the worksheet and didn't even get to fill everything out even though I had already typed up all the questions on the computer. I told my teacher that I had all the questions typed and that I could print them out for her but she then said that "it has to be written" and she wouldn't accept a typed sheet :))))))))))))))))))

ANywho I went back to see my teacher during lunch and she was really rude and mean so that was cool. She kept saying she wasn't gonna grade it and of course me, figuring I was going to fail my benchmark, starting having a panic attack in front of her. I was shaking hyperventilating- the whole nine yards!!! couldn't forget about the water-works of course which she responded to by saying "Tears don't affect me"

LIKE OK SATAN

yeah she's a BITCH, but for some god forsaken reason I think she realized that maybe I was actually having panic attack and not faking so she was like "calm down calm down" and actually ended up saying she would grade the analysis and questions I filled out so I was like cool cool, you made me have a panic attack and I hate you, but cool.

So anyway, on the presentation day we went and i did well obviously bc I was a fucking expert on Jody Williams and her campaign to stop landmines considering i wrote a fucking 4 page analysis and made a 15 minute presentation about her. Not to mention, before we went, one of the girls in my group had the guts to say "I don't think our presentation is long enough" :))))))))))!)!~)!)!)!)!)!))!)!)#))E(#

I guess the story has a kind of happy ending bc when I checked my grade with my deprived baggy eyes I saw we ended up getting an A for the project (bc i killed it)

and get this, the iced dunkin latte girl has the guts to say "We did good guys!" after we got the grade

consider this dunkin girl, I would rather stab forks dipped in lemon juice in my eye trhan work on another project with her

(ill probably have to work on another project with her bc my teacher said she liked the groups and they might be "permanent" so someone please be prepared to pull some utensil out of my eyes thx)

-Mare :)xx

At least i got u guys to make me feel better when I have shitty school days :) xoxox

also there's probably mistakes in this but i dont want to edit it bc ill get angry reading it bye