Reacting to my First Fic- Chapter 4

#Hatum is back people

Some of you genuinely like the story and some of you think it's funny bc it's so bad, so for both reasons, ya girl decided to react to "Shut Out" CHAPTER FOUR

-

I hear footsteps coming towards Kylah's and I expect it to be her, but when I open my eyes I see Zayn walking towards me.

"Hey Tatum," he says, "What are you doing out here?"

"Nothing, I kinda just decided to leave class a little early. My friend is driving me home so I'm waiting for her, what are you doing out here?"

"My teacher dismissed us early. I'm actually glad I caught you, we didn't have music today so I couldn't ask you but I was wondering if you wanted to do a gig with me. I play piano at a coffee shop to earn so extra bucks and I think we could do a pretty sick duet. You would get 10 bucks a song so it pays pretty well." (When I wrote this book I thought it was moving too slow but literally it's moving so fast it's like a CHEETAH. You guys literally met like 2 SECONDS AGO)

"Yeah actually I would love to! when would the first gig be?"

"We would go on Monday after school, you can come over my house on Sunday to practice some songs if you want."

"Yeah sure why don't you just text me your address, i'll type my number into your phone if you want."

"Yeah sure" he says as he hands me his phone.

I type in my number and check the time quickly, it's 2:28 and school ends at 2:30, so Kylah should be out in a couple minutes.
I hand his phone back when I hear more footsteps coming towards us. I look towards the school and see Harry padding towards us. (Why the fuck is everyone allowed out early what school is this they hold us hostage at my school)

"Of course." I mumble

Zayn gives me a confused look, "what's wrong?" he then looks where I am and notices Harry. "Oh." His eyes harden and his posture stiffens.

Harry ignores Zayns presence and goes straight towards me, "Just hear me out Tatum." His eyes are pleading. (I THOUGHT IT SAID HIS EYES ARE BLEEDING AND I WAS LIKE WELL THIS STORY JUST TOOK AN UNEXPECTED TURN)

"I'm not in the mood for some bullshit excuse Harry."

"Look, I only told Calum (*calcium) that because," He stops when he notices Zayn staring at us, "Do you have a fucking problem malik (*milk) ?"

"Actually I do," Zayn fires back taking a step towards Harry. "She obviously doesn't want to hear what you have to say, so why don't you just screw off?"

"Zayn." I warn him

Harry laughs and takes a step closer so they are almost chest to chest (oh just kiss already) . By this point school has ended and Zayn and Harry are starting to draw a crowd.

"Aw, that's cute ya know, the whole entire standing up for Tatum thing. You may have her fooled but you and I both know you're only talking to her to get in her pants. I mean I get it though, you haven't gotten any since Perrie dumped your sorry ass." (OOOOOOOOOOHHHH. I just imagined that gif from that rap battle video with that guy and his friends freaking out)

Zayn's hands tighten and are trembling with anger.

"Harry!" I yell at him. "Both of you cut it out!"

They both ignore me, I'm not even sure if they notice me or half of the senior class that has gathered around them.

"At least I wasn't dumped by my mum, Styles. It's a shame that she left you and your dad for some rich lawyer in the States. I mean I don't blame her though, it must be tiring having a son who is borderline psychotic and a criminal as a husband. You know what they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. " (YO SHIT SHIT)