Stupid Lyrics- The 1975 edition

this was actually rly easy to make bc the 1975 have fucking weird lyrics

-

-"And it's not my fault that I fūcked everybody here"

It's not my fault i accidentally slipped my penis into all of these girls' vaginas please stop acting like this is my fault, Melanie

-"A pair of frozen hands to hold"

"George, what are you doing?"

"Holding your hands!"

"George, i have hypothermia, please get me help"

-"One moment I was tearing off your blouse"

Don't fucking come near me until this lyric is changed to "one moment i was carefully unbuttoning your blouse and folding it before putting it on the dresser because I respect that not everyone can afford buying a new blouse bc I tore it"

im totally kidding tho Matty Healy can tear as many blouses off me as he wants wow

-"Now we're on the bed in my room, and I'm about to fill his shoes"

Are you planning on cumming in his shoes bc i think you need to stop and re-evaluate ur life choices

-"To the way that she wears her hair down, covering up her face."

Scene phase?

-"We don't got alarms we just use my dad's arms"

gonna be honest, i have no idea what the fūck this is supposed to mean

-"Oh you bite your friends like chocolate"

cannibalism?

-"Pause it play, pause it play, pause it"

"Adam what the fūck, just let the movie play without pausing it every god damn second"

-"Babe, you look so cool, you look so cool, you look so cool, cool, cool, cool

"Babe, you look so cool, you look so cool, you look so cool, cool, cool, cool You look so cool, you look so cool, you look so cool, cool, cool, cool, cool."

"holy fūck Margret i get it, i look cool, can you shut up?"

"Babe, you look so cool, you look so cool, you look so cool, cool, cool, cool

"..margret are y-"

"BABE YOU LOOK SO COOL COOL COOL SO COOL COOL COOL SO COOL COOL COOL HAHHA COOL bABE SOO COOL BABE"

"uh yes, 911?"

"Your obsession with rocks and brown and fucking the whole town's a reflection on your mental health"

Thats such a weird combination of things to have an obsession with idgi

"I'm probably gonna yosh in your mouth."

yosh means throw up for anyone who doesn't know

(i thought it meant something naughtier when i first heard it if ya know what im saying ;)

but anyway this isn't stupid jus rEALLY DISGUSTING LIKE WTF KEEP YOUR VOMIT AWAY FROM MEEEEE.

"You know he likes to get blown"

"He likes to get blown? That's ok i'll just get him a fan and he'll be- what do you mean that's not what he means by blown?"

So yeah that's Stupid Lyrics- The 1975 edition

i hoped you liked it even if you don't listen to them :)

ily you guys!!! Vote and comment pretty please!!!

-Mare xx :)