Annoying Things in Fanfics 1.0

Welcome to the new rant series "Annoying Things in Fanfics"

 These are based on 1d fanfictions

 1) messy buns

 What the fuck is a ponytail.

 2) she is literally the ugliest, fattest creature to ever walk this planet. She makes gremlins and trolls look like beautiful pieces if art. Not even god could love that face.

(Casted by Nina Dobrev)

3) His tongue grazed my lip, begging for entrance.

why is this such a popular line, it kind of grosses me out tbh

 4) She hates one direction but gets dragged by her friend to go to a concert.

 I wouldn't waste 300 bucks on a ticket for a friend who wouldn't appreciate me taking her to that concert , fuk that. Tbh it's kind of rude to even accept going to the concert if you hate them because you're wasting your friends money bye.

 5) They always fall in love with the person who hates One Direction

 if a girl ran into one of the boys and was like, "ew you're in that stupid boyband aren't you." they wouldn't reply with "Yes, and you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen marry me and bear my children pls."

 No, they would probably just ignore her and walk on bc they aint got no time for that basic bitch.

#swerve

6) Their journey begins when Kylie is a clumsy dumb ass bitch and dumps her coffee all over Harry.

 Do you realize how hot coffee is bc in real life if your 12747832 degree pumpkin spice latte spilled on someone, they wouldn't reply with "ow! aw that's alright! this will wash out! I didn't get your name, mines louis... and I think I'm in love with you."

 ?

 Hell no. they would reply something like "Holy fucking shit fuck fuck fuck fuck that's really hot oh my god someone get me ice holy shit holy fucking shit fuck you, Kylie."

 7) Darcy decides to drink a beer at a party, and Niall, who she just met, looks at her with disappointment on his face.

 Why is the boy in the story always so disapproving when the girl drinks something like wtf dude you were just chugging a beer glass full of vodka pls check urself.

 8) Abigail meets One direction once and they all end up falling in love with her.

 abby what kind of perfume are you wearing bc ill take 48 gallons.

 9) Her parents are A-okay with her going on a year long tour with 1d

 "Bye mom i'm going on tour with One Direction!"

 "Okay honey be safe, use protection ;))))))!"

 10) Kidnapped by one direction

 I just

I just don't know what to write about this one.

Why would these famous boys take time our of their lives to kidnap a girl, and how would they not get caught. this whole story line makes me really angry.

If you like this series comment, if you don't like it I won't do it often but if you love it i'll make a pretty good amount of them.

Alright guys ily so much vote and comment <33333

-Mare :) xx