Reacting to my First Fic- Chapter 2??

SO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKED THIS A LOT MORE THAN I EXPECTED??? AND TBH CHAPTER 2 IS WORSE THAN CHAPTER 1 IN MY OPINION SO ENJOY ME MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN

--

           I put my books into my locker and make my way out of the school to walk home.

I've only been walking for a minute before rain starts coming down, hard.

fuck.

I start to jog but before I get too far a familiar BMW pulls up next to me. (These sentences flow so badly and are so choppy bye)

"Hey Tatum, I'm guessing you would like a ride?" (bitch u don't know me)

"Yes! thank you so much Kylah."

"No problem" she laughs, "Do you wan't to come over my house for a little?" (uh)

"Sure, that would be nice"

"Great! now get in before you are completely soaked!" ( too late for that ;) )

**

We pull up to her house and I hadn't noticed before but her house is enormous. (What do you mean hadn't noticed b4 this is in the first time ur seeing her house tf) It is a two story white house with pillars in the front , and it has a large fountain in the front yard. (this sentence is so weird) You could tell that someone would half to have ("half to have ""HALF TO HAVE") a lot of money to own this house.

Kylah must have noticed my staring because she says, "Yeah I know, my parents aren't very modest about their money." while rolling her eyes and unlocking her front door. (How terrible that your parents have money to buy a nice house!!! Roll your eyes some more !!!!!)

**

"So," she says while bouncing on her purple king sized bed, "how was your first day of school?"

"It was actually really good, I made two friends, so it didn't completely suck."(well) I pause for a second before continuing. "Oh! I also got invited to have sex with this guy in my psych class, but yeah, other than that it was great." (I hate myself)

"What?!!?!?" (Me too Kylah) Kylah was obviously caught of guard by my statement and I can't help but laugh at her reaction as she laughs as well. (ha !)

"yeah, his name was Harry I think."(don't act like you don't know Harry styles' name get out of my face)

"Oh." Kylah no longer has humor in her eyes. (SHIT GETTING REAL)

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing, just you should really stay away from him." oh? (anyone remember "oh no!!!!!! Monica yodeled "That's Harry!!!111!!! He's a bad boy!!! No date!!!!! Bad news!!!!!" Bc same)

"He didn't try anything on me, I'm sure he was just joking Kylah." (Why U ALWAYS lYinGG)

"it's not that, just watch out for yourself Tate, ok?" (Ok honestly the only harm a rich seventeen year old kid irl does is to the ears of innocent civilians when they blast their shitty rap out of their range rovers)

"alright I guess" ("ALRIGHT I GUESS" Wtf why did I make her such a bitch)

The rest of the time at Kylah's is actually really fun,("actually" fuck tatum you rude as hell) we just hang out watching Netflix (Netflix and chill;;;;))))). and talking about everything together. It's nice to have a friend around since at my old school all of my friends stopped talking to me after what happened. (Here we go again!!! I need to know what happened!! the suspense is killing me!11!1!)