Ch15

Click on the picture to see it full.. Thank You to who ever made this pic. I love it so much.

Captain: ok passengers we close to landing please turn off all your electronic devise and put them away. Get back to yours seats and put your seatbelt.

Carrie: (patting Brad's shoulder) Babe wake up we are about to land.

Brad: (sleepy) huh... Ok ok ok

They put on their seat belts and then landed a short time later. They got off the plane and grabbed their luggage. Fans noticed them and asked for a picture. But Brad and Carrie were tired and just wanted to get to the hospital asap. So they told the fans to get together in a group photo instead of one by one. 5 minutes later they had a driver take them to the Enterprise Car Rental next to the airport. They walked in asked if they can rent a car for a week.

Lady: sure. We have a Honda Civic and Chevy Silverado ready. Which one do you prefer.

Brad:(looking towards Carrie) of course the truck

Carrie laughed and told him "that was a no brainier." Checotah was a little over an hour away. On the way to the hospital Carrie called her mom;

Carrie: hello hey mom we just left the airport. We probably be there in an hour I think.

Mom: Great we are in room 28b on the second floor. Its just me your dad.

Carrie: ok love you bye. (Hangs up)

Carrie: so my dad and mom are in room 28b on the second floor of the hospital.

Brad: (yawning) ok

Carrie: you sure you want to drive??? Plus I know more of these roads than you do.

Brad: ok I'll pull over to switch at this next rest stop.

They arrived at the rest stop and switched.

Brad: well since you are now my driver why don't you go through the McDonalds drive thru and get me a coffee.

Carrie:(laughing) anything for you paisley.

After they left McDonalds they got back on the freeway and drove off. Brad connected his phone to the stereo and played a country station on Pandora. He then used Carrie's phone to call Miranda to check on the kids.

Brad: (on speaker) hey miranda how ate the kids???

Miranda : their great, I love having them here. Anytime you need a babysitter, Blake and I would love it if you called us first.

Brad: great thats nice to know.

Miranda: hey how's Carrie's dad doing???

Carrie: hey Miranda !!! He's doing very well right now. He had a heart attack but now he's in a room across the emergency building. They said they will let him leave home later this night so we are very glad he ok.

Miranda: awe thats so good, say hi to them from me.

Carrie: yea for sure

Miranda: oh yea I forgot. Blake is leaving on your tomorrow morning and he's actually passing through your town Carrie. Brad do you want him to drop the kids off with you guys instead of having him them here.

Carrie: yea that's perfect. My parents would love to see them and me and Brad too.

Brad: yea its a good idea. Tell him to call us to meet up with him when he's nearby to pick the kids up.

Miranda:great bye love you guys. Go have have fun together (hangs up after)

Brad then leaned his seat all the way back. It was really sunny and it was hitting Brad's face instead of Carrie's. So he grabbed Carrie's big sunglasses and put them on.

Carrie: your such a dork. A pretty dork I mean.

Brad: (laughing) your just jealous. wake me up when we get to the hospital., driver.

He then raised the stereo volume and went to sleep