Ch 11

Video- Brad asks Carrie for naked pictures lol but then tries to make it seem like the question was to Seth. Awkward moment but i love it

The meeting was over, Dave told Brad he will call him for the next meeting and then they both left.

Carrie: Im glad we got that out of the way

Brad: i know what you mean i was getting tired at the end. Im really sleepy, what time is it?

Carrie: um its 10:20 we should go to bed now I'd like to take a rest too. But next to you all cuddled up.

She gave him another dirty look which he loves it when she does that.

Brad: lets go kids time for bed.

The kids ran back to the house, Carrie and Brad walked together holding each others hands. Brad went upstairs to change into his pajamas and Carrie went to tuck in Huck and Jasper. As Carrie was reading a story to Jasper he began to fall asleep quickly.

Carrie: goodnight Jasper

Jasper: (yawning) goodnight mommy

Carrie was shocked but very excited when he called her mommy. She couldn't fight the tears, she thought of Kim.

Carrie thoughts: what would Kim say if he had her Jasper call me mommy. Would she be happy that I'm taking care of her children and I'm now dating Brad.

Carrie went into her bedroom, Brad was already in bed with his iPad on Twitter reading his fans tweets. She walked into the bathroom and changed into her pajamas and went into bed with Brad. Brad noticed Carrie had tears so put his iPad down and hugged her. She put her head on his chest.

Brad: whats wrong

Carrie: Jasper called me mommy

Brad: awe finally!! Are you glad he did or not?

Carrie: of course i am. Its just that i was thinking what would Kim say if she had her him calling me that? What would she think of me taking care of her children? What would she say of me and you?

Brad: Care don't feel guilty. I remember she told me that if anything had happen to us she wanted you to be Huck and Jasper guardian. She always thought you would be a great mother.

Carrie: i love Huck and Jasper so much and I love you even more. Thank you for always being there for me.

Brad began to rub her shoulder and play with her hair. She loved that, she looked at him and gave him a kiss and laid her head once again on his chest. She fell asleep right away. Brad looked at her and thought of how beautiful she was. He turned off the light and went to sleep.