Ch 5

It was around 10:30pm when Brad returned to the house.He went upstairs looking for the kids snd Carrie. He saw Carrie next to Jasper sleeping, Brad smiled and began to get tears. He went into the closet and grabbed a blanket. He put it on top of them and went back into his bedroom towards the bathroom to take a shower. Carrie woke up to the noise of the water running, she followed the noise to Brad's and Kim's bedroom. She not Brad in the shower and instantly turned ran back to the other room. She wanted to go in with him so bad but she didn't go. She then heard Brad getting into bed, she ran towards him and noticed his eyes were pink due to crying so much. She asked him wheres Kim ? What happened?
Brad: shes shes shes gone she gone
He began to cry so Carrie got into bed with him and hugged him. Brad didn't want to let go of her.
Carrie: Im so sorry. Im here for you for anything you know that. I love you Brad not Mike, I love you!!
Brad and Carrie leaned in for a short kiss. She then turned to her right then Brad toward his right too so that he was facing her back. He hugged her and they both fell asleep.
They both woke up at the same time. They new that they had to tell Jasper and Huck about their mother. So they all went downstairs to the living room. Brad slowly told them, immediately they cried. Brad hugged them both which Carrie got tears from watching them hug. She then hugged them all for about 2 minutes. Huck: What are we gonna do without mom now. Whose gunna take care of us.
Carrie: I will guys, I love you guys so much. Me and your daddy will be here whatever you need.
Brad was surprised at what he heard from Carrie, he gave her smile.
Carrie: Brad can you give me a ride home. I need to shower and change. Plus I think Ace and Penny are starving. Ill come back here as soon as i can.
Brad: Sure no problem. I need to go to hospital later. Kim before had told she always wanted to be cremated and the ashes were to be thrown into our pond behind our house. Come on boys lets give Carrie a ride.
They drove to Carrie's, she got off the truck and told the boys that she loved them and said by. Brad then turned back around and left. Carrie opened her door and went to the garage where aAce and Pennys food was at. She filled up their plates with food and water. After she watched them eat for a while she went to her bedroom to find all of Mikes drools open. All his clothes were gone. On the bed was a note from Mike that read:
Carrie, im leaving you. I dont want to have a baby at all right now. My career is more important than you and the baby. I'll send you the divorce papers by the mail. ...
Carrie couldn't help but feel sad and happy at the same time. After she read the note she took a bath and changed. Before she left she filled up the pups food plates. She then called Brad..
Carrie: Hey how you feeling?
Brad: Um im ok. I took care of Kim's ashes.
Carrie: Im so sorry Brad if you need a shoulder to cry on, Im right here. Oh i almost forgot I got home to a note on my bed from Mike. He said he wants to divorce me and I want to too. He took all his clothes so I think hes not coming back. I really dont want live at this house anymore, it has too many bad memories.
Brad: Oh wow. Care you can always come live with us if you want. The boys live you and I love you. You know that already plus I really need you right now.
Carrie: Are you sure you want me art your house?
Brad: Care how can you even ask that. I want you i live you so much.
Carrie: Ok ill pack a little right now and I'll take the pups to your house. Ill come another day for the other stuff. Thanks a lot I love you.
Carrie packed as much clothes she could fit in 3 suitcases. She packed her makeup and packed pups food plates and grabbed Ace and Penny. She then left to Brad's house so happy realizing shes going to be living with him and the kids. Plus she finally realized that she lives Brad so much that she pictures their life together....