Ch 17

Video- Brad and Carrie before the CMAs this last November.

They arrived at Carrie's parents house, her childhood home. Carol took Stephan to their bedroom so he can get some rest.
Meanwhile Carrie gave Brad a tour of the house. They opened the back door to explore the property. Carrie holding Brad's hand walked to the end of the property where a creek passed through.Brad sat on a big rock and Carrie sat on his lap facing the creek taking pictures. He wrapped his hand around her waist and put his face next to her neck on her shoulder.

Carrie: this is so romantic.

Brad: yea look I can invite your dad to come fish here at the creek.

Carrie: (smh) really?? You go from romantic to trying to fish!!! Who would you choose.... me or the fish??

Brad: wow thats a tuff one😂 umm I would definitely choose the fish.

Carrie: wow!!😡 looks like your sleeping on the floor tonight.

He turn her around so that they were face to face. Her legs were wrapped around his back, they had their foreheads together.

Brad: you know I would choose you over anything even if I could never sing again.

Carrie: awe babe😢.. Like wise paisley

They kissed and then Carrie felt sick. She got off of him and vomited a little bit.

Brad: you ok?? Does my breath stink that bad.

Carrie: no silly😂. I don't know what happened, I just started feel sick. We should back to call my doctor.

Carrie got on Brad's back (piggyback style) and they began to walk back to the house. Carol was cooking some mashed potatoes with gravy. She also made biscuits.

Carol: hey dear whats wrong??

Carrie: I don't know I just vomited a little. I'm going to call my doctor to ask her some questions.

Carol: is this the first time you throw up since you found out you were pregnant??

Carrie: yea its the first time. Babe can you grab our things from the truck and give me my toothbrush. I'll be in the bathroom.

Brad: yea sure. I'll be right back.

Carrie walked to the bathroom next to her old room which is now a guest room. Brad dropped the luggage on the bed and grabbed her toothbrush out of the front pocket.

Brad: here you go. Do you want any advil??

Carrie: um yea thanks😘

She called her doctor, she gave her the feelings she had.

Doctor: I don't think it's anything bad but when you get back to Franklin come schedule an appointment to check on how things are going.

Carrie: ok thanks doc i will call you for anything else. Bye

Brad: what did she say??

Carrie: she thinks it's nothing but to make an appointment once we get back home. Lets go eat I'm starving.

Brad followed Carrie to the kitchen. Before they turned the corner he slapped her ass. She went, "ouch!!! Hey that hurt"

Brad: but did you like it??😉

Carrie: oh trust I will get you back when you have no clue it's coming.

Brad: (serious look) this means war!!!

Carrie: your on babe!

They sat next to each other and her parents across from them. Then the front door opened, it was Carrie's two sisters. They came in running and hugged her and Brad. They all ate talked about their future and maybe having a kid together. They asked how were they doing during these couple of months. They both responded," luckily we have each other which makes it a lot easier." After they ate they took a group picture with Brad's phone. After her sisters left her mom told them she and Stephan are going to sleep. Brad and Carrie laid on the couch all cuddled up and put on Step Brothers on the tv. Before the movie was even over Carrie was already asleep. Brad picked her up bridal style, Carrie leaned her on her shoulder. He took her to the guest room where they were going to sleep. He laid her on the bed and undressed her but not her bra nor her panties. "She looks so gorgeous right now, god I love her so much" Brad thought to himself. He grabbed one if his Chevy T-shirts and slid it on her. He then changed into a boxer brief and went under the covers with her. He cuddle next to her and hugged her. He kissed her neck, she felt a tickle and laughed. She mumbled "easy there cowboyyyy, I'm so tired."

Brad: ok ok.

Carrie: I didn't say let go of me😉😍

Brad: i got you don't worry

He hugged and they both went to sleep.