Ch 31

Picture- thats for sure they do look great together

They woke up the next morning real early because they had to do Good Morning America and The View. They got ready and left for the set. Of course the questions that were asked were about them being together as a couple. Very little about the awards. After the interviews they were driven back to the hotel to pack up.
They arrived at JFK Airport around 4pm, Brad helped Carrie onto the jet. They had 2 hours of flight to reach Brad's parents house. Brad sat on the couch of the jet watching The Walking Dead. Carrie noticed him and jumped on his lap, it's her favorite show.
They finally landed, Doug Sandy, and the kids were waiting in a car. Huck and Jasper saw Brad get off the jet and they immediately ran towards him. Then Carrie came out and was surprised by Jasper hugging her legs. Doug and Sandy came out of the car and to hug them.

Sandy:(to Carrie) hun I'm so proud of you and Brad of how you guys did on tv with the whole situation. Let me tell you something, it's an honor of calling you my daughter in law. Brad you are one lucky guy to have a woman like Carrie with you.

Carrie: (hugging Sandy) aww😥 you know I love you guys, your basically my second parents.

They got in car and drove off to their house. Carrie and Sandy cooked, Brad helped as much as he could which basically was setting the table. They ate and talked about their future together.
After dinner they cleaned up and got ready for bed. Carrie tucked in the kids and went to take a bath to relax her body.
Brad went to his parents room and sat on the bed.

Brad: hey can I ask you guys for a favor

Doug: yea son what is it

Brad: I want to surprise Carrie on Thanksgiving day. I was wondering if you guys wanna come to my house for a big dinner with her family too. They already agreed on coming that day to surprise her, so I was wondering if you guys can do that too.

Sandy: it's a great idea. Of course hunny

Brad: I know Carrie gonna call her family to fly in for that day, but they said that they were gonna tell her they couldn't come. So if she asks you guys to come can you guys do the same and tell her you can't. I'll have your flights ready and the hotel too. Your flights will leave early. Both her family and you guys will arrive at the same hotel on thanksgiving day in the morning so if you guys are tired you can get some sleep. I'll have a drive pick you guys up around 5, then we'll surprise Carrie. After that both families can stay at our house for as long as you guys want. We have plenty of space, plus you guys need to meet her family and
her family needs to meet you guys.

Doug: yea son anything for you guys.

Brad: great thank you.

Brad gave them kisses on their cheeks and went to the guest room where he and Carrie were going to sleep, the kids slept in Brad's old room. Carrie was already in bed sleeping, he put on his pajamas and a white t-shirt and went into bed. He hugged her from her back and she giggled a lil bit.

Brad:(smelling her hair/skin) gosh you smell amazing, are wearing Faith Hill perfume?? 😂😂

^^^** comment after the chapter if you get what I mean by Faith's perfume

Carrie laughed and said," go to sleep we gotta get up early tomorrow.....

***I have a surprise for you guys in the next Chapter, hopefully you won't see it coming....😉