Ch 10

2009 video... Carrie saw Brad naked???
***these next chapters will be short. I really like adding these videos so more videos : small chapters...

The producers walked and greeted Brad and Carrie. They asked how were they doing and if they are excited to host once again.

Brad: of course we are excited its what we look forward to each year

Carrie: yea I mean it's truly is the most fun we have each year during the awards

Brad poured them some drinks and began the meeting. They talked about some jokes and skits they can do and who should they poke fun of. During the meeting Carrie dazed off looking at Brad. She thought to herself," this is my man, my prince charming, my everything." She pictured herself with him in the future with their kids and many more duets. Brad noticed her dazed off so he poked her in her arm. She woke up from her thoughts and poked him back. They quickly began playing with each other.

David: ok you love birds this is important

Brad and Carrie were embarrassed and they quickly ignored each other. Carrie turned to him and gave a dirty smile which caused Brad to give a winky face.

Robert: don't worry we won't tell anybody about your relationship.

Brad & Carrie: what??

David: you guys have always liked each other. We see that when ever you two have interviews and when you guys are on stage.

Robert: I'm happy for you guys. I know its been difficult for you two these last few months. But we are here for you guys.

Brad and Carrie smiled at them, they didn't have to hide their relationship anymore in front of Dave and Robert. Carrie moved closer to Brad he noticed and put his hand on her thigh. She put hers on top his hand too.