Ch 29

Picture- funny pic indeed!!

A Month later
The CMAs were only a week away, Brad and Carrie have to head to New York to promote the awards. They had scheduled interviews at Good Morning America, The View, Late Night with Seth Myers, and then had an interview with USA Today.

(Back Home)
Brad and Carrie were packing, they had 6 hours before Brad's jet was going to leave. They packed for Huck and Jasper too, they first were going to an airport near Glendale, West Virginia where Brad's parents live. His parents were going to meet Brad and Carrie at the airport to pick up Huck and Jasper and take them home while Brad and Carrie where in NY.

Carrie: come on kids lets get on the truck!

They helped her with some luggage. Brad then grabbed the rest of it and finally got in the truck. They drove off to Blake and Miranda to leave Ace and Penny with them. Then drove to a private airport outside of Nashville where Brad's was located.
After they boarded the plane it took off, Brad&Carrie slept for a while and Huck and Jasper stayed awake with their Nintendo DS.
1 hour later they were in Glendale. They all got off to hug Brad's parents; Doug and Sandy. Sandy is a teacher just like Carrie's mom.

Sandy: hey!!! Wow I haven't seen you guys in a long time. (Hugging them)

Brad: hey mom how have you been??

Sandy: I've been doing great

Brad: oh!! mom this is Carrie I'm sure you've never heard of her before😂(sarcastic)

Carrie: oh Brad😂, hi it's truly great to finally meet you

Sandy: gosh your so beautiful!! Brad you are one lucky guy. Have you met my husband Doug?

Carrie: yea I have, hi Doug

She met Doug last year at the CMAs because he would take of Brad's kids while he was rehearsing. Doug was usually quiet most of the time when people are around but at home he's just as loud as Brad is.

Doug: what time do you guys leave. We could go out and eat.

Brad: actually we're leaving in 5 minutes I wish we could stay but when we come back for sure we'll stay for a while.

Sandy: well you guys better get going

They all said bye and then left. On the plane; "Babe what time are we supposed to get there?" She said. " I think like in 3 hours so maybe at 6 pm. We'll land at JFK, there supposed to be a driver there to take us back and forth to the hotel and studios." Brad said.
Carrie was in a loose red pants and a gray sweater. She was laying on the bed. Brad was on his phone on the couch talking to his manager. "I'll ask her if she would want to. Ok thanks bye!" Brad said to his manager. Carrie heard him and ask who was he talking to to. Brad got on the bed and hugged Carrie from behind.

Brad: it was my manager. We were talking about my tour would do next year. We were thinking of who should be on the tour with me. So I have to ask you something.

Carrie: and what is that??

Brad: your do in the spring right??

Carrie: right!

Brad: would you want to come out with me and tour together after you have the baby.

Carrie: that would be great but how would we take of the baby.

Brad: yea I was thinking about that too. Never mind then

Carrie: Wait I have been think of something for a couple years now and I think this is the perfect time to tell you. What if we headline a tour together. I think we could start it in December of next year so the baby would be big enough that my parents or your patents can take care of him. Or even they can come out with us on tour so it would be even more perfect. We can call the tour "The Paisleywood Tour"

Brad: yea that does sound good.

Brad hugged her tighter and gave her little kisses on her beck. She's very ticklish so Brad would do it often. After a couple minutes they were asleep....