Ch 33

Picture- Brad and Carrie say they are like "I Love Lucy", aww cute moment full interview here>> http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/video/underwood-and-paisley-were-like-i-love-lucy/3873673295001

They arrived home, the kids were already in bed, Doug was already asleep. Brad helped Carrie upstairs to the bedroom. She removed her makeup and cleaned up her face with all of her usual face masks. Brad took a picture of her with green stuff on her face, it looked liked guacamole. He posted it on his social media and added, "After a great night.. This happens"
After a couple minutes she cleaned it off and went to bed with Brad. She rested her head on his chest and said "I love you."
Brad gave her a kiss on the head and fell asleep.
The next morning Doug said bye to everyone, Brad took him to the airport where his jet was waiting, they arrived and Brad helped him with his luggage.

Brad:(hugging Doug) love you pops

Doug: love you son. You take of yourself and Carrie. She's a special woman don't let her go.

Brad: I won't, don't worry. Say hi to mom for me, I'll see you guys for thanks giving.

Brad arrived home to the smell of bacon. The kids were watching Spongebob in the living room and Carrie was cooking. He grabbed her waist from the back and started to kiss her neck.

Carrie: mmhmm Brad not in front of the kids (she whispered)

Brad: ok ok don't cry I'm not doing it, your gonna miss it.😂😂😂

Carrie: 😂😂😂 easy there cowboy just cuz your hot don't get too confident

Brad: anyways do you need some help??

Carrie: um yea can you set the table for six

Brad: six??? There's only 4 of us

Carrie: I invited Miranda and Blake they said they'll be here in 10 minutes

Brad: ok, are we gonna give them the news??

Carrie: wow Brad you are so smart(sarcastic face)😂😂😂

Brad: your so mean

Brad finished setting the table he asked Carrie if she needed anything else. She told him to put the bacon in bowl but with napkins under them. So he did and as he finished the door bell rang. He walked towards the door checked through the small hole. It was Blake and Miranda, he opened the door.

Brad: hey guys!!! How have yall been?

Miranda: great about you guys

Brad: we've been good too

Blake: is that bacon I smell?

Miranda: oh god😂😂

Brad lets them in towards the dining table.

Miranda: hey Carrie!!! Congrats on the award. Your speech made me cry

Carrie: hey thank you Miranda. Well you know I'm one lucky girl to have me some Brad Paisley.😂😂

Blake: now come on guys there's children in here

Brad: lets eat

They all sat down and talked for a while. Carrie changed the subject when she said, "So guys we have to ask you guys something."

Blake: what is it?

Carrie: well since you guys are our best friends, we want to know if you guys want to be the godparents of our child??

Miranda stood and chanted "yes of course!! I thought you'll never ask."

Blake: yea that's perfect because once me and Miranda have our first child we want you guys to be the godparents too

They continued to talk and eat until Blake checked his phone for the time an said,"Shit!! I have a meeting with my manager in an hour."

Miranda: yea its getting late and I have some errands to run.

They stood up and thanked them for the breakfast and asking them to be the godparents. They then hugged and walked out the door.
Brad helped Carrie clean up and then opened a box of popcorn. He took out three bags and stuck them in the microwave. Carrie grabbed a bowl and gave it to Brad. She walked to the tv and opened Netflix. The kids ran upstairs and grabbed their pillows and their nintendo DS's. Brad set the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table next to the couch. Carrie then went into the garage where they had a small refrigerator with Vitamin water. She grabbed two yellow ones which is her favorite one and then grabbed a blanket out of the dryer which was still warm. The kids had dropped their pillows on the carpet in front of the tv and then laid there playing with their DS. Brad has gone to feed the dogs and went back to the couch. Carrie put the bottles on the coffee table and then sat between Brad's legs leaning her back on his chest. She covered themselves with the blanket and grabbed the control. She put The Walking Dead season 1 on rested the control back on the table.
Movie night was their favorite thing too do.
Couple of shows later the kids had gotten up and kissed Carrie on the cheek and told her that they were headed to bed. Carrie noticed Brad was asleep, she told the kids not to wake him up. They laughed and went upstairs to their beds. Carrie whooped her phone and took a selfie with Brad in the back sleeping. She immediately tweeted it and added, "I love our movie nights😘 but... #BradCan'tHang

PaisleywoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara