CH 27

Picture- they look so good together!!

(Short Chapter)
A monty passes by... It's now October, Brad and Carrie have laying low lately so the rumors can stop or slow down for now until the awards. Carrie had doctors appointment today to find out the sex of the baby. Carrie has been more tired than ever. Brad woke up around 6, Carrie was still sleeping. He went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and put on some sweatpants and a sweater with his baseball cap. He woke up Huck to get ready for school. Huck showered and change, Brad grabbed a bowl of cereal and gave it to Huck to eat while he was watching cartoons.

Brad: it's 7:30 Huck lets go

Huck: ok dad

Huck dropped his bowl in the sink and joined Brad in the truck. Brad drove him to school, dropped him off in the classroom and left. He passed by Starbucks and grabbed a coffee for him and one for Carrie.
Carrie woke up and noticed Brad was not in the the bed. She yelled his name but no answer. She checked downstairs and the rooms and nothing. She called his phone;

Brad: hey your awake sleepy head

Carrie: yea where did you go??

Brad: dropped Huck at school and bought you a gift

Carrie: what kind of gift??

Brad: a gift that will get you in a better mood😂

Carrie: ha ha(sarcastic face). How long will you take

Brad: I actually just parked on the driveway. I'll meet you in the bedroom

Carrie: ok

She hung up and heard Brad open the front door. She hid behind the door waiting to scare Brad. He walked and notice Carrie missing. "Babe!!!" Where are you," he yelled. "Boo," she yelled. Brad jumped a little almost dropping the coffee.

Brad: oh you've been naughty I see. I guess no Starbucks for you then😂

Carrie: no Brad!! Im sorry but your not the only one who can prank.😂😂

Brad: ok ok I don't want to see you cry. Here grab your cup.

She grabbed it and took a drink. "Its so good," she said while licking her lips.

Brad; hurry and get ready

Carrie: for what??

Brad: you don't remember.... Oh Carrie what would you do without me.😂😂

Carrie: hey!!😥 I'll would be perfectly fine😂😂 I'm just playing. Let me slip on a sweatshirt and pants.

Carrie finished putting on her makeup and brushing her teeth. The nanny came in so Brad&Carrie gave Jasper a kiss and said goodbye. They got in the truck and headed to the Bridgestone Arena to rehearse for the awards....