Ch 39

Brad's phone began to ring causing him to wake up. His right hand was in pain do to Carrie's head being on top of it. She slept on it all day. He grabbed his phone, Carrie's manager called him and left him a voicemail saying that she couldn't reach Carrie on her phone to remind her that she has a live tv interview today at 2pm at the Opry and to arrive 30 minutes early.
Brad texted her back saying, " Sorry she forgot to plug in her phone last night but no worries I'll tell her. And thanks."
He then turned around and faced Carrie sleeping, "She looks so gorgeous," Brad thought. He opened his camera app and took a picture of her sleeping. He tweeted it and added, "I love waking up to this gorgeous face every morning. #SorryBabe." He knew that once Carrie would notice the tweet she would get kinda mad at him because she was wearing no makeup. He put his phone on the nightstand and then grabbed her phone and plugged it into the charger. He then gave Carrie little kisses on her face trying to wake her up.

Carrie:😴😴Babe (yawning) I'm still sleapy.

Brad: sorry but did you remember that you have an interview today at 2???

Carrie: oh shoot!!!

She quickly sat up and started to rub her eyes.

Carrie: I totally forgot about it. What time is it?!

Brad: its 8:34

Carrie: I should get up and shower

Brad: yea and brush your teeth because that morning breath😷😷😂😂

Carrie: hey😠!!!

She punched him in his arm.

Brad: that hurt😥

Brad gave her a sad puppy face that Carrie couldn't resist to feel sorry for hitting him.

Carrie: I'm sorry😘😔 Your so mean sometimes

Brad: I'm just joking Care. Even if you smelled like poo I will still always love you😂😂😊

Carrie: well that makes me feel better😠(sarcastic face)

Brad got out of bed and then helped her get out as well. She walked by him towards the shower. He gave her butt a slap and then laughed. She gave him a dirty face😉, "Care to join me in the shower?" she said.

Brad: of course ☺️

He ran towards her and then picked her up bridal style and walked into the shower. Carrie turned on the water still with their clothes on while the warm water pouring all over them. They quickly undressed each other while still making out.
About 30 minutes later they were out of the shower. They changed into their clothes and then walked downstairs. Carrie had done little makeup because she new that she would redo all of it right before the interview.
Carol and Sandy had cooked some breakfast, they were all sitting at the dining table, Brad and Carrie quickly joined in.

Carrie: hey can you guys do me and Brad a favor??

Sandy: anything

Carol: of course

Carrie: I have an interview at the Opry at 2. We were wondering if you guys can take care of the until we get back.

Doug: we'll love too

Stephan: yea don't worry about anything.

Brad: thank you guys. Ill leave the truck keys in the counter if you guys need it for anything. We plan to leave at 12 because of the traffic.

Carrie: i think we'll be back before 4 or 5.

Brad: oh yea I almost forgot how long do you guys plan to stay here with us.