Doctor/Dinner

Carrie's POV:
"I've been feeling really bad these couple of days, I've drank some medicine but it doesn't go away. I don't know if its the stress from singing or from me and Mike constantly fighting. I should go to the doctors asap...I arrive at doctors, he does some blood test and feels my stomach for any unusual feelings.
" Well Carrie congrats your 3 weeks pregnant"
"What I'm pregnant, omg"
Carrie arrives home where its really quiet, Ace and Penny are sleeping and Mike is at an away game in NY. She climbs to her room lays on the bed and begins to think about what the doctor told her. She doesn't know if she should be happy or sad. Happy because she has always wanted to be a mom or sad because Mike and her are on the voyage to a divorce. She doesn't know if Mike is going to react good or bad. She decides to call her parents and sisters first to tell them the news before Mike or anybody would find out. Couple hours go by on the phone with her family, she finally hangs up. Her family all told her that they live her and have her back in what ever decision she makes. It was 3:45 pm and she became tired and decided to take a nap. Suddenly her phone vibrated to a message. It was mike saying, "I have another away game and would be away for a couple of days."
"Thats it, he didn't bother to ask how i felt or an i love goodnight," Carrie said it loudly.
She decided not to tell Mike that she was pregnant until he came home from the games. She thought he didn't deserve to know anything about her life anymore after the way he treats her often. Carrie became hungry so she went downstairs to the kitchen to get a yogart. Ace and Penny had nit been fed so she filled up their plates of food and water when her phone vibrated in her pocket. It was Brad, she felt butterflies whenever she with him or gets texts and calls from him, shes always had a crush on him but knew that he was married to Kim and had kids. Brad and her were always close, especially since they lived a couple minutes away from eachother they always spent time at eachothers places having bbqs or meetings. She knew that she can always have his shoulder to cry on or whenever she needed advise and help she immediately called him. Lately she has been asking him marriage/family advice due to the trouble her and Mike have. Carrie onced asked Brad about the what he feels about Mike, he told her that,"Whatever makes you happy makes me happy and honestly of what I seen, I don't think you and Mike should be together."
Hearing that from Brad made her feel change the way she felt of Mike, she always thought that her and Mike can never get divorce it would start rumors that she didn't want. But after what Brad had told her she knew exactly that her and Mike would never be the same they were before....
Brad's text read,"Hey Care how you been? Kim and the kids went to her parents house in Colorado, I was wondering if you and Mike wanna come over for dinner?"
Carrie felt excited knowing that Kim is away and Brad and her can chat without feeling nervous with Kim being there. She decided to text him,"Sure I can really use some company Mike is at an away game and wont be home for a couple days. How about we make it a movie night after dinner, we haven't had one of those in forever?" Brad then texted," Definitely I've missed movie nights!! How about 8pm sounds good?"
Carrie," Sounds great I'll be there at 8!!" Carrie saw the clock it read 6:30, she immediately ran upstairs to take a shower and get ready.
Brad's POV:
"Yes I cannot wait" Brad decided to call the Dominos Pizza to order a lg half veggie half meat lovers for delivery at 8:00pm. Brad could not stop thinking of Carrie, he remembered the first time they met, how he felt looking at her beautiful face and perfect body. Even though he was married and with kids he also would get butterflies whenever they would hangout or text. That why he loved hosting the CMAs with her just because he knew he would always get to talk and see her so often during the awards. They would have interviews together and would appear on tv together on GMA and Late Night with Seth Meyers. They would spent time at each others houses to talk what jokes should they say at the awards. Time was flying so Brad also went to get ready for the dinner.
Soon he heard his doorbell ring and ran to open the door. It was Carrie looking all gorgeous as usually. They hugged for what seemed forever and Brad kissed her in the cheek whick caused Carrie to feel electricity down her body, they both asked "How you've been" at the same time which caused them to laugh.
Carrie: "Well you gonna keep me out here in the cold"
Brad: "Haha im sorry come in"
Carrie already new where the dining table was at so she walked towards it without having Brad to leading the way. The doorbell rang again, it was the pizza guy. Brad gave him the money and a tip and took the pizza to the table.
Carrie:"Mmmm pizza... Better be veggie or im leaving," jokingly saying
Brad:"Of course its half n half I dont want you throwing tantrums haha"
Carrie:" hey be nice ha I dont throw tantrums.
They both began to eat and talk of what they done since last CMAs. Carrie started to talk about how bad she felt lately with the arguments of her and Mike had.
Brad:"Care you the way I feel about Mike and you. I'm only a phone call or a few minutes away whenever you need me."
Carrie:" I know and thanks for everything you've done for me."
She began to get tears so she wiped them trying to hide them away from Brad.
Brad:" Cry all you want Care it's always better to let it out."
Brad got up and sat next to her to hug her. He told her that she looked pale.
Brad:"Are you feeling ok, do you need to go to the doctor?"
Carrie:" No i went this morning"
Brad:" What did they say."
Carrie knew that she trusted Brad and that she can tell him anything unlike with Mike.
Carrie:" Brad I trust please don't tell anyone.... I'm pregnant."
Brad didnt know if he should feel happy for her or sad because he liked her and knowing that the baby is Mike's he didn't want that at all. He wanted it to be his not Mike's.
Brad:"Congrats." With a face that didn't look to happy
Carrie: Crying she tells Brad," tell me the way you really feel about this. You think I should get a divorce and raise the baby by myself or should I not?"
Brad:" Carrie Im really happy for you, I know you always wanted to be a mom. Follow your heart, if you think not being with Mike is the best thing. Then go for it I'm here for you for anything."
Brad didnt want to tell her the way he felt about her. He loved her so much but he didn't know how Carrie thought of him. He would rather not lose their friendship then letting Carrie know how he felt. Brad didnt want to see her sad so he told her lets watch the movie.
Carrie happily agreed, they both walked towards the couch in the living room. Brad asked her what movie to watch, she said The Ring.
Brad:"You sure you wanna watch it?"
Carrie:" Yea i feel safe here with you."
Brad smiled and logged into netflix on the tv, he loaded the movie and walked back to the couch. During the movie Carrie felt scared, Brad noticed it and told her to come next to him. He patted his thigh, basically telling Carrie if she wanted to lay her head on his thigh so she can stretch her whole body on the couch. Carrie looked happy after Brad did that so she did, He started to play with her hair which made Carrie sleepy. Couple minutes later she began to fall asleep. Brad picked her up as if they just got married, upstairs to his bed, he took off her shoes and covered her with a blanket. He gave her a kiss on her forehead and said goodnight. As he began to walk away she she silently said," Love you too." Brad smiled and closed the door. He went back downstairs to cleanup and turnoff the tv. After he was done he went back upstairs to a guest bedroom and went to sleep.