Ch 38

Video- omg this video... I love it so much especially that last 30 seconds. 😭😭

They walked to the kitchen, Brad went to sit with his dad and Stephan while Carrie continued to help her mom and Sandy. Doug and Stephan followed Brad outside, he showed them the property. They literally spent almost 2 hours outside. Carrie ran out and yelled," hey guys!!! The food is ready."
They walked inside, washed their hands, and then headed to the dinner table. Brad and Carrie sat next to each other, their parents sat next to their spouse as well. They then served themselves and then Carrie stood up and said, " Before we eat we need to pray."
30 minutes later their stomachs were full.

Sandy: well as a tradition during thanksgiving dinner. Each of us will speak of what they are thankful for. Anybody want to start it??

Carol: I'll start. These last few months have been very difficult for us and Carrie but luckily enough Brad was
there for her and us. Brad I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us and Carrie especially. I'm also thankful because Carrie gonna have a baby.

Stephan: well like Carol says Brad if I had ever had a son I would of really wanted him to be just like you. I see how you treat Carrie, I see how much you love her. And even though my new grandson is not yours, I know that you'll raise him as if it is yours

Sandy: Carrie I wanna thank you for everything. I've never seen Brad so happy before. I know he loves you and you love him. Thank you Carrie for saving my boy.

Carrie's hormones kicked in, she began to get some tears.

Doug: I wanna thank Stephan and Sandy for making such an amazing daughter. Whenever I talk to Brad over the phone he tells me that he loves her so much. I see how she is with Huck and Jasper. I know she loves them to. Carrie your an amazing woman.

Carrie: well I guess it's my turn. I wanna start by thanking my parents and Brad's parents. This was the best surprise ever, you guys don't even know how much I love spending time with the whole family. Brad your probably the best man I have ever met. Even before we were together you don't know how much I loved you and respected you. When Mike and I would fight you were the first person I called for help. I love Huck and Jasper as if they were my own sons. Your the greatest thing that has ever happen. I love you.

She gave him a kiss.

Brad: Care you are the most amazing woman ever... sorry mom😂😂.

Everybody had laughed when Brad said that.

Brad: there was at times that I thought that if I had never married Kim then maybe when you went on your first tour with me I would have tried to be with you. I've never told you this but after the first year of hosting I always looked at you as more than a friend or a sister. I tried to hide it but at the end whats the point if I don't follow what my heart feels and thats with you. I can't wait till that baby boy pops out of you. I love your patents, their basically my second parents.

Brad then leaned over to her and gave her a kiss. They then all began to eat again until it was late.
After they all cleaned up Brad showed them the guest rooms. He helped them with the luggage. Carrie was downstairs sticking the dirty plates into the dishwasher. Brad then went down to help her. He hugged her from her back and gave her little kisses on her neck and cheeks.

Brad: I love you so much Care. I would do anything to make you happy.

He began to rub her belly.

Brad: I literally can't wait till this baby is born.

Carrie: I can't either.

She finished the dishes, Brad helped her up the stairs to the bedroom. He then checked on the kids if they were asleep yet.
Carrie changed into some pajamas and slipped on one of Brad's t-shirts. She then went into the bathroom to remove her makeup and washed her teeth.
Brad entered the bedroom and removed his clothes. He also grabbed some pajamas but then went shirtless. He entered the bathroom and noticed Carrie in his t-shirt.

Brad: (singing voice) And she destroys me in that t-shirt
And I love her so much it hurts
I never meant to fall like this
She don't just rain she pours
That girl right there's
The perfect storm

***Lol if yall don't know yet but those are lyrics from Brad's song Perfect Storm. Even though you guys probably know the song already. I just love that song
.
Carrie immediately began to get tears. She hugged him real tight that it kinda hurt her do to her belly.

Carrie: I love you so much Brad. I don't know what I would do with you.😭😫

He picked her up and carried her to the bed. She grabbed her phone, she had texts from her best friends Ivey, Miranda, and Jennifer Nettles. She responded to them and then logged into Twitter. She tweeted a photo of everybody at the dinner and added, " here's to the best Thanksgiving Dinner ever with the people that I love. #TheFirstOfMany #FYI...MyParentsOnTheLeft #Brad'sParentsOnTheRight #HuckAndJasperInBetweenUs. "

***From the Author: thank you guys very much. This story is close to the end. I started a new story called "Paisleywood 2" I hope you guys like it.