Ch 3

"I should get going now." Said Carrie.
Brad: "No plz dont go yet"
Carrie:" I really dont want to but i gotta take a bath and Ace and Penny haven't been fed."
Brad:" Oh alright then."
Carrie changed into hers clothes and began to walk toward Brad who was laying on the other side of the bed.
Carrie: " By and thanks again Brad for everything."
Brad: " No problem, ill call you later. I love you by."
Carrie left his room not before sayIng " I love you too" and giving Brad a kiss.
Carrie opened her front door to suddenly see Ace and Penny running at her. She could tell they were hungry. She fed them and went upstairs to her bathroom to bath. She went to her music on the her phone and put all of Brad's music on shuffle. Laying in her bathtub got her tired so she slept in it for a couple minutes. Her phone went off, it was Mike calling..
Mike:" Carrie Im outside the door is lock can you open it?"
Carrie:" Yea sure let me get out of the bathtub first."
She hung up, got towel around her and went downstairs to open the door. Mike came in, dropped his bag of clothes and ran towards the bathroom. Carrie found it odd so she quickly followed him asking what wrong. Mike was washing his face but also trying to cover up his neck. Carrie asked him why he was washing his face. He said because of how sweaty he was, but Carrie knew he was lying.
Carrie: Mike we got to talk about something i found out."
Mike: Yea sure whatever, give me a couple minutes.
Carrie left and sat at the coffee table waiting for Mike. Mike finally came and sat across from her.
Carrie: Mike im pregnant.
Mike: What!!!!😡 this cant be happening. I dont need a kid right now to distract me. Im in my prime of my career.
Carrie was in shock of what he said. She quickly ran upstairs crying into her bed. She heard the front door slam closed. It was Mike leaving the house. She fell asleep...
Later that night Mike returned drunk, and layed next to Carrie trying to hug her. She pushed him away, she couldn't stand the smell of alcohol. It was about 6 am when Carrie woke up, she saw Mike next to her and noticed something on his neck. It was a hickey, that why he was trying to cover up last night. She went to the restroom and took her phone. She knew Brad was awake usually at this time. She wanted to call him but instead she texted him.
Carrie: hey Brad are busy right now??
Brad immediately responded her with
"No I am about to go for jog. Do you wanna go?? Kim n da kids got here 3 hours ago. They're too tired so she said she was going to sleep in today.
Carrie: perfect I haven't jogged in a while. Plus I need to get some things off my chest.
Brad: ok ill go pick u up in 15 minutes
Carrie: ok ill be ready😉
Carrie went back to her room trying not to wake up Mike. She quickly changed and put some makeup on. She fed her two pups and slowly opened and closed the front door. She waited outside for Brad to pick her up. She knew Brad would not be here in 15 minutes because of all the meetings they have had over the years together for the CMAs and even when they've gone to lunch. She stretched for a while until Brad's truck came, "Hey" they both said awkwardly. Carrie got in and Brad suddenly leaned in for a kiss. She kissed him back but also telling him to hurry and leave before Mike catches them....

* please comment on what you think so far, no matter if its bad. Any ideas if possible n thanks😉