Ch 35

Picture- Brad and Carrie rehearsing for the awards

Its now thanksgiving week, Brad and Carrie have been busy with their plans for the dinner. Carrie called her parents and family asking them to come for the dinner. Her parents made an excuse saying that Stephan had an appointment that day so they couldn't come. Brad then told Carrie that Sandy was not feeling well so she and Doug would not come.

Carrie:(disappointing face) so I guess just us then.

Brad went to hug her, she began to get tears.

Carrie:😭😭 I really wanted them to come.

Brad: it's ok Care. You still have me and the kids.

Carrie: thats true. Well them we'll make the best out of it😘

They laid in their bed as Carrie began to plan the dinner. Brad helped in picking out the desert. The kids ran in and jumped on top of Brad's back. They wrestled for a while.

Carrie: you 3 are annoying!! She laughed and went into a guest room. She laid on the bed with her pen and notepad. After she had finished, she walked into her bedroom where Brad was laying on the bed with Huck and Jasper next to him watching Transformers.

Carrie: Babe wanna come with me to Whole Foods to buy the things we need.

Brad: yea sure. Hey kids do you guys wanna come too.

Huck: no dad we wanna watch the movie

Brad: ok let me call the nanny.

He called the nanny while Carrie got ready. The nanny arrived about 30 minutes later. Brad had gone up to change. Carrie waited downstairs talking to the nanny. Brad finally came down.

Carrie: finally!!!

Brad: well theres a piece of your medicine

Carrie: 😡 lets just go.

Brad helped Carrie in the car and then drove off. He received a phone call from his mother saying that they have arrived at the airport. He then hung up and placed his phone in the console.

Carrie: who was that???

Brad: oh it was my manager, she wanted to know like around what time next year would I start to tour.

Carrie: oh I thought I had heard your moms voice.

Brad: (fake laugh) na your crazy

They finally arrived at Whole Foods, Brad grabbed a cart and followed Carrie with her notepad. Brad took out his phone and began to text Carol.

Brad's Text: hey Carol we're actually buying everything right now for the dinner. Have you guys boarded the airplane yet??

Brad was not paying attention to where he was going, so he bumped the car into Carrie's feet.

Carrie: hey!!! That hurt😠

Brad: I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention

They continued to shop and then Brad received another text.

Carol's Text: hey Brad we are actually about to board the airplane

Carrie: Babe... Babe... Brad!!! Brad!!!

Brad: oh... Sorry Care what do you need.

Carrie:😠 can you grab that thing for me I can't reach it.

Brad: yea sure.

Carrie then walked to the next aisle and Brad followed.

Brad's Text: Ok the hotel thing is all fixed. I have a driver waiting for you guys at the airport ready to take you guys to the hotel. And then tomorrow before the dinner he'll take you guys and my parents to our house.

Brad not realizing where he was going once again bumped the car into Carrie's feet.

Carrie: are you serious right now. You can't just leave your phone alone for a couple of minutes!!!! I should of just left you at the house!!!😠

Brad: I'm sorry babe. Gosh you and your damn hormones

Carrie: 😡😡😡

Carrie gave him an angry, annoying, and mad face all at once after she heard what Brad said to her.