Ch 16

Picture- brad and carrie interview with seth myers. A cute moment indeed when Brad grabs her lap. Looks like she gives him a face maybe expressing "not right here babe".... Here is the full video of that moment. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOmh4iB0CrM

They finally arrived at the hospital around 5pm. For some reason the hospital was really empty this day. The closest parking space was the closest park space... The one next to the handicapped spaces. Carrie jokingly tried to tickle Brad in order for him to wake up but he didn't. She tried tapping his shoulder but nothing work. She got a funny idea which she actually did. She leaned closer to his and kissed him in the lips. Brad smiled and grabbed her which made her land on his lap. They began to make out when Carrie stopped and said; "not here babe." He stopped and said; " i think you can be my new alarm clock if you that more often."

Carrie: haha nice try even though that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.😉😘

Brad: hey atleast I tried

She jumped to the drivers side and began to fix her self up. Brad grabbed his phone and her purse with her phone. Brad got out of the truck and went to open Carrie's door.

Carrie: wow such a gentleman

Brad: anything for my queen

She got out and closed the door. Brad gave her the purse and she gave the keys. Since there were very little people mostly doctors, they grabbed each others hand and walked towards the elevator. That was the first time they hold hands in public. In the elevator Brad said, " you what I'm thinking about right now."

Carrie: omg you so dirty minded ( thunking of having sex in the elevator)

Brad: (laughing) no!!! You pervert!!😉 ...image getting stuck in the elevator

Carrie: (a little embarrassed) haha well if that did happen then at least we will be together

Brad: awe true!! Then we can do what you thought of before (sex).😂

Carrie: i thought i would be hormonal being pregnant, but I can see your the ones with the hormones.

The elevator stopped on the second floor and they went looking for the room where Carrie's parents were in. Brad found the room and called Carrie over. She then nocked and waited to hear a response.

Carol: come in

They opened the room and came in. Carrie immediately tan to her mother for a hug. Brad was behind Carrie with his hands in his pockets..embarrassed he was. Carrie let go of her mom and went to hug her dad.

Carol: hey Brad (hugging him). Thank you so much for coming it means so much that you love Carrie.

Brad: no problem family is always first. You know Carrie.. Absolutely perfect. I love her so much she means the world to me. You guys should be really proud for having her as a daughter.

Carol: awe and we're proud that Carrie has a man like you in her life.

Stephan(Carrie's dad): Brad?? Come here

Brad: hey Stephan you really scared us

Stephan: (grabbing Brad's hand) listen I really want to thank you for what you've done for Carrie. I could tell you both love each other very much. I know these past few months have been hard in you after Kim's death.

Brad: it has been but luckily i have this woman( looking at Carrie) next to me. Shes helped me a lot.

Brad sat on a chair next to Stephan and began having a long conversation with him about Carrie, his kids, and her family. Carol hugged Carrie and they began to get joyful tears. Carrie then whispered to her moms ear; " yes!!! They get along so good its perfect. Dad was never like this with Mike."

Carol: to tell you the truth... Your dad never liked Mike. I don't know why but I'm happy he didn't.

Carrie: oh yeah I almost forgot, since we are gonna stay here for a week. We let Blake and Miranda babysit Huck and Jasper. Blake will be passing through here and said if we to let the kids go with him so he can drop them off here. We can have them with us. Is that ok with you guys??

Stephan: thats perfect i really want to meet them.

They all smiled and began to talk of what they were gonna do once they get home. The doctor nocked the door and came in.

Doctor: well i can see that you guys are happy. Stephan you actually can go home now if you want. We monitored you for a good time and you seem very well. Here are these prescriptions you'll wanna take for a month.

Carol: yes!!! Lets go home then (they all laughed) . Thank you doctor very much.

The doctor then left the room.

Stephan: well what are we waiting for.. Lets go home.

He then got changed into sweat pants and a shirt. They got into the truck, Brad and Carrie in the front while her parents in the back seats. As they drove off Brad grabbed Carrie's hand and sounded out," I LOVE YOU." Carrie's parents noticed.

Stephan: ( to his wife) whispered we are really lucky that he loves her so much. If I had a son I wish it was just like him.

Carol: i know. I really think they are perfect for each other...