Ch 25

Picture- Brad began to tear up during Jimmy's funeral.

They arrived at the restaurant in Muskogee, a bigger city about 30 minutes away from Checotah. There was no celebrities in the restaurant other then rich people, but it was full. They arrived but did not hold hands because they still weren't ready to announce that they were together. Everybody noticed who they were immediately, but Brad & Carrie tried to ignore the people starring at them.

Busser: Hi just two??

Carrie: yea just us

Busser: right over here.

The busser sat them in a table in the middle of the restaurant.

Brad: Umm excuse me. Can we sit somewhere where it's more private??

Busser: oh yeah sorry you should've said it before. We have table in the corner... is that alright??

Carrie: yeah it's perfect, thanks

They sat down and ordered 2 waters and 2 sodas. Brad doesn't drink alcohol and Carrie can't because she's pregnant. After a couple minutes the busser arrives and asked if their ready.

Carrie: can I just get a Cesar Salad with no chicken

Brad: umm I'll have the same but with chicken

Busser: ok it be ready in a couple minutes

People began to take pictures of Brad and Carrie dining, then uploaded them to the internet and rumors began once again.
Brad's and Carrie's phone went crazy with notifications from Twitter, Facebook, and other sites saying they were dining together. Brad laughed and said, " so when do you think we should announce it??"

Carrie: I don't know what do you think??

Brad: maybe during the CMAs... When do you plan to say your pregnant??

Carrie: I got an idea... Right when we come out to host we usually say our names right... I'll say mine then you'll say "and we're pregnant." I think I wont be showing a lot of belly in November so its perfect.

Brad: wow that a great idea, that perfect.

Their salads arrived and they ate. They talked about what jokes are going to be said at the awards, what songs are going to be sung, basically talked about the awards the entire time at the restaurant. Brad once again paid and they walked out to the truck. Brad opened the door for Carrie then got in after. Carrie turned on the radio and Perfect Storm was playing. They then drove off. Brad turned off the radio and grabbed Carrie's hand. He began to sing to her she smiled and cried.
After he sung she then sung Before He Cheats. Brad whooped out his phone and began to record her, she didn't notice.

Brad: really?? Before He Cheats

She laughed. They then turned on the radio.

Brad: hey Care.. check your phone

Carrie: what did you do!!😠

Brad: just check

She checked and it said: Brad Paisley posted a video of you on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. "OMG, it better not be what I think it is." It was the video of her singing. "Are you serious, just watch Paisley ima get you good one day." Brad laughed and said, " war has now begun." "Indeed it has😠" she said. They arrived home, the kids were tucked in already and Carrie's parents were asleep in their bedroom. Brad and Carrie changed into their pajamas and walked downstairs to the living room. Brad grabbed his phone and set the alarm at 7am. He then put on the movie Dear John. Brad laid on the couch and Carrie grabbed a blanket and a pillow. She then cuddled with him and added the blanket on them. Couple minutes later they were asleep. Carol came down and noticed them sleeping, she smiled and turned off their tv. She then went back upstairs to sleep......