Ch 7

The kids began to get scared of the movie so they left to bed.

Brad: " you know its just me and you. here. alone, saying it with a winky face and giving her a smerk

Carrie: " haha nice move Mr. paisley."

She turned around and faced him, she slowly leaned in and gave him a kiss. following with kisses on his neck. she kickly stopped and told him that she was sleepy as well too.

Brad; " ok then lets go to bed"

Carrie got off of him, she went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. she began to walk towards the stairs when Brad suddenly slapped her butt. She turned around and gave him a punishing look. she quickly smiled and told him, " lets go to bed." she actually liked what Brad did with her butt, but she was too tired to fool around with him that night. They followed each other up to the bedroom. Carrie changed into her pajamas and Brad took a shower. When he got out Carrie was already on the bed sleeping but also shivering because she was cold. Brad smiled and kissed her in the forehead he then went to the other side and cuddled next to her.
It was around 8 am on a Saturday, Brad and Carrie were still asleep. Huck and Jasper ran into Brad's room they got on top of the bed and began to jump which caused Brad and Carrie to wake up. Brad told the boys that he was going to help Carrie finish packing all her stuff at her old house and that he was going to call their nanny to take care of them until Brad and Carrie are done. Brad took the kids downstairs to get cereal allowing Carrie to shower and get ready. After Brad was finished pouring cereal for Huck and Jasper he turned the tv on to cartoons and ran back upstairs to get ready. Brad saw the door half open he peeked in and saw Carrie getting out of the shower naked. He stared for about ten seconds then he jokingly whistled at her and said"Damn." Carrie turned around, " hey your so naughty, but seriously I love it."
Brad hugged her and told her he loved her too. He let go do he can also get ready. Brad then took off his white tee, Carrie also couldn't help but stared at him and said," rarrrrr hot cowboy." They both smiled and finished getting ready. Brad called the nanny and walked downstairs. Carrie grabbed her phone and purse and followed Brad. They both said goodbye to the kids and the nanny, Brad opened his truck's door for Carrie. He then got in, turned it on and left.

Brad: " hey theres a Starbucks a couple miles up the road, you want any?

Carrie: " i was about to tell you that, you know me very well Bradley." 😉

Brad: " well yea I know how grumpy you get without your coffee. "😉😘

Carrie: " thats not true at all"

She laughed along with him and reached over to give him a kiss. After they left the Starbucks drive thru Carrie got a text from Mike.

Mike text: I came home to get the rest of my things. I see you left the house to but you left some things here so I figured your coming back for them later. On the table I left the divorce papers. You have to sign them I'll pick them up in 2 days. Im giving the house to you I dont want it all, you can do what ever you want with it. I dont want to know anything about you or the baby at all. Im changing my number and deleting yours... Goodbye.

*just thought of adding a video for u guys so yea i did