Ch 9

* WATCH the whole video on top to see what she says of Brad..... "Hes mine"

Brad had gotten out so Carrie can finish showering. He dried himself and walked over to his iPod and speakers. He put on a playlist full of his and Carrie's songs. Carrie heard Remind Me and began to sing along in the shower. Brad heard her and laughed, he the walked towards and said, " you sing better in the shower then on stage." She laughed and said," well at least I don't lip sing." They jokingly began arguing but still having fun. Brad removed his tower and changed into dark jeans, a blue button up shirt, black boots, and his signature white cowboy hat. Carrie then got out of the shower with a towel around her hair and one around herself. She saw Brad looking into the mirror, " just cause your a hot cowboy doesn't mean you have to be starring at yourself all day long," she said. "Don't be jealous miss just cause you break mirrors and I don't," he said. "Oh burn," Carrie said while laughing. "I'm gonna take the kids to Chick Fil A, you want anything?" Brad asked. "Um just some waffle fries," she said. Brad walked over to her and gave her a kiss. The kiss lasted about 10 seconds when then he reached down and gave her butt a grab. She jump immediately and Brad laughed walking away she gave him a dirty smily face and then winked at him while he walked put of the room.
Brad and the kids got into his truck and drove off.

Huck: dad is Carrie gonna live with us?

Brad: yea she is do want her stay?

Huck: yes daddy me and Jasper like her a lot. She told us she loved us plus when ever you and her are together, your always happy. But the best thing is that Ace and Penny love playing with us.

About 20 minutes later they arrived home and sat on the table. Brad walked upstairs to his room with the waffle fries for Carrie. Brad's jaw dropped when he saw Carrie in her pink dress with flowers. She is so beautiful Brad said in his mind. She was almost ready so he handed her the fries and went back downstairs to join the kids. Minutes later Carrie came down all dressed up and ready. "You look very pretty Carrie," Huck said. "Well thank you handsom," She responded. Brad looked at the time which read 6:40. He told the kids to follow him toward the new bar he had built. Carrie grabbed some carrots and grapes out the fridge and followed them. Inside the room Brad told the kids to sit on the couch and put on Cars the movie. Brad then walked to the inside of the bar where the bartender usually sits. He grabbed another stool next to him for Carrie. She sat next to him and began to eat the fruit she had brought. Brad poured himself Dr. Pepper since he doesn't drink alcohol and then poured Carrie ice tea. They then waited till David Wild and Robert Deaton which are the CMA producers, arrived.