96. TsukiYama

This chapter is connected to the Omegaverse story along with chapters 25, 39, 57, and 95. I heard some of you wanted to hear more about the Tsukishima children so here you go~

"Tadashi-san, it would be best if you do not have any more children. It's too hard on your body, and you could die. However, dying isn't very likely, and your body might be in better condition after several years if you wish to try again." The doctor sighed. "I'm just letting you know, try not to worry too much. Just keep in mind what could happen."

Kei looked over at his husband. They were both crying. He squeezed Tadashi's hand tightly and kissed the top, "It'll be okay. We have enough on our plate right now anyways. Let's just keep you healthy so the kids and I can cherish you."

Tadashi nodded and wiped his eyes. The doctor gave them a sad look, "Tadashi-san, remember this is no one's fault--there was nothing you could do to prevent your body from reacting this way. It's more common than you would think. Luckily, you already had three children successfully, but it was too much for your body in a short period of time." She touched both of their arms, "If you wish to have more children, adoption is always an option as well--just to be safe."

"Thank you." Kei nodded and kissed his husband's head.

The couple had just had their third child, a premature baby boy named Teruki. He was perfectly healthy now at four months. Tadashi had a little trouble carrying the child--pain that he hadn't experienced with his other two. Then, after birth, he still had severe pain. He and his husband visited the doctor to see what the problem was. They had all three of their children in less than four years and he was a small person around.

-----------------

Tadashi smiled widely as he watched his children play in their backyard. The Tsukishimas were very fortunate. They lived in a very large house--a mansion. Kei was the president of a company(the company the Iwaizumis, Bokutos, and every other main ship worked for). Tadashi didn't have to work because his husband was so successful. However, his three children did keep him busy.

"Papaa!"

Tadashi looked over to see his middle child running over. The little boy was only four. He held his arms out, "Oh! Be careful Akito!"

The child slowed down and grinned as he got closer. "Papa can you push me? Please?" He patted his hands on Tadashi's knees.

Tada smiled warmly, "Of course, Sweetie~" He kissed the boy's blonde head. Tadashi stood up and lifted Akito into his arms. The boy giggled and held on. Tadashi waved to his other two children who were playing in the sandbox. Teruki, the youngest child, was a boy with light brown eyes and dark greenish hair and Keiki, the oldest, was a blonde girl with glasses. Akito was the only child who received Tadashi's freckles. Although, Keiki and Teruki had little spots of freckles from the sun. Keiki was the female version of Kei, and Teruki was a lot like Tadashi, except he was paler and had darker hair. Akito's looks followed Kei's, but some features still mirrored Tada.

Tadashi squeezed his son and kissed his head another time before setting him in the swingset. "Honey, hold on tight!" Tadashi laughed and gently began pushing him.

Akito squealed and giggled as he began swinging. "Ah! So fun Papa!" He smiled.

Tadashi squeezed his shoulders, "Good, good." He winked at his other two children who were watching them. Teruki giggled and Keiki shook her head. Tadashi ruffled Akito's hair and continued swinging him. Around them, the sky began to get a little darker. He looked up, it was just a bit cloudy. Tadashi remembered the weather guy saying something about rain. Ah, I should probably take the kids in soon.