12. KageHina

Hinata's POV

    I wake up to my mom singing. I get out of bed and put on my new uniform. Today is my first day at Karasuno High School. My mom came in my room smiling, and gives me a big hug. "I love you so much Shoyo! I hope you have a great day and for all you know you might find your soulmate!" I just stand there blushing looking at her brown and green eyes.

    When you meet your soulmate one of your eyes changes to their eye color. If you just pass them on the street or in a hallway your eyes will change. My little sister, Natsu, has one brown eye, like mom and I, and then a light green eye.

I walk with my mom downstairs where she had made breakfast. Natsu was already sitting down there and eating her pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. I take a seat next to her, and say, "So, have you talked to your boyfriend since your trip to the park?"

She blushes and says, "Have you talked to your soulmate yet? That's what I thought." She can get really sassy, especially in the mornings. She had met her soulmate yesterday at the park and was really excited. I sit there slowly eating my pancakes when mom walks over to me.

"Shoyo don't worry you will meet them someday, I promise you." She gives me a smile and kisses my head. "Now both of you hurry and head on to school. We can't have you guys being late on your first day. As we are about to walk out of the door Natsu stops in her tracks yanking her sleeve up.

She yells, "Momma! Is this supposed to happen?" There is a little doodle on her wrist.

Mom just laughs and says, "Yes that just means that your soulmate is drawing on his wrist. Usually your eyes either change color or you can see the marks on your soulmate on you. Never both. Now you both will really be late hurry out. Love you both!"

I giggle at Natsu's silliness and walk out the door riding my bike to school. I pass a tall boy with black hair and bright blue eyes. I give him a small smile continue on my way. I arrive and chain my bike up going into the school. I need to find the office but I have absolutely no clue where it is. I bump into someone with silver hair. He turns to look at me and I see his eyes, both of his eyes are brown but one of them is slightly darker.

He smiles at me and asks, "Are you new here?" I just nod my head getting really nervous. He is about to say something when an arm sneaks around his waist. I see a boy who is taller with the same eyes as the other just opposites and dark brown hair. The guy with silver hair smiles at him and says, "Hi babe." This makes me give a quiet giggle and blush slightly. They were super cute together.

The dark haired male says, "Hello. Did I interrupt something?" He says looking at me and I just shake my head.

    I whisper, "I am just trying to find the office." I don't make eye contact because I don't want people to notice my eyes.

    They both laugh, and the one with silver hair says, "Well I'm Sugawara Kōshi, and behind me is my boyfriend, Sawamura Daichi. I can show you where the office is."

    I mumble, "Okay." We start walking and I see the guy from earlier. I start to kinda study him, he looks very mysterious and kinda hot.

I hear a laugh and Sugawara says, "That's Kageyama Tobio, he's a first year like you. He is one of the setters on our volleyball team." I just blush as we keep walking. We make it to the office and I walk in and talk to the principal and he gives me my schedule. He asks Suga to show me around. The first bell rings and Daichi heads off to class, giving Suga a kiss on the cheek.

Suga smiles at me and asks, "You ready to go?" I just nod as he walks through my schedule with me.

About halfway through us walking I ask, "Is it too late to join the volleyball team?" He smiles at me and looks at me with wide eyes.