68. DaiSuga

Pineapple here: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK!! I was super busy and I greatly apologize. Please enjoy this super long story to make up for it. 

Who loves single dads

"Shoyo, baby, please do not eat that leaf, dear." Suga gave his son the look.

"But!"

"It's disgusting, Sho. No meat buns if you don't put that down right now." Suga's voice was getting stern.

"Ah sorry!" The bright little five year old threw the leaf down and ran to his father. "Papa, it was just so colorful!" He reached out for his dad's hand.

Koushi sighed and shook his head, "Yes, I know but colorful doesn't mean delicious." He ruffled the boy's hair. "Now, what would you like for dinner?"

"Meatbuns!" Sho jumped as they started walking down the sidewalk.

Suga chuckled, "Thought so. Do you need anything before we go home?"

The little boy shook his head.

"Mkay~Did you have fun in the park?" Koushi looked down at him.

"Yes! Thanks for taking me!" Shoyo grinned happily.

"Aw, you're welcome baby~" Sugawara picked the boy up and kissed his head. "Are you excited to see your friends tonight at my meeting?"

"Yes! Tobio-kun, Yachi-kun, Kei-kun, Ryuu-kun--all of them!" Shoyo wiggled with anticipation.

Suga giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'm happy you enjoy going. I like going as well, to see my friends." He nuzzled the boy's cheek.

Sho smiled and kissed his father's cheek. Koushi gasped and kissed him all over in return.

------------------

Suga walked carefully into a cute building, his son was holding his hand. The little boy was distracted by almost everything so Koushi was having to pull him around gently. They were in a community meeting center. Koushi was a part of a little 'single dads' group that met every other week. They talked, made plans, and helped each other. There was a little childcare program that watched their children during the get-together.

"Ah, Suga-kun! Nice to see you." A man's voice called from inside the meeting room as the two walked by.

Koushi peeked inside with a smile. "Hajime! How's it going? Where's the little guy?" He pulled his son into the room.

Shoyo grinned up at the taller male with a little wave.

"Hi, Buddy." Iwaizumi chuckled, "I already dropped him off with the others. I'm good, how are you guys?"

"Also good~Sho's been waiting to see little Tobio," Koushi giggled and nudged his son.

Sho blushed and squeezed his father's hand. "Can I go now?"

Suga ruffled his hair, "Sure Baby," He smiled at his friend, "Be right back--save me a seat please!"

Hajime nodded and pat Sho's head. Then, turned back into the room.

"Come on Baby~" Suga pulled the boy down the hall. Shoyo walked quickly with him, getting excited. The little boy started to giggle as they traveled into the kid's room. Koushi chuckled and stopped a few feet into the room to crouch next to his son. "Can you be good for Koutarou-san, Shoyo? And be nice to your friends?" He pulled the boy's jacket together.

"Yes! I won't make messes or be too loud!" Sho smiled and nodded.

"Thank you~I'll be back to pick you up in an hour or so, okay?" He kissed the boy's forehead. "I love you!"