15. BokuAka

(A/N: I just finished watching Doukyuusei--It's beautiful and I very much recommend watching that movie<3)

Akaashi Keiji sat on the marble that surrounded a large water fountain that rested in his favorite park. The park was pretty average really. The benches a were old, some of the plants were dying, and weeds were everywhere, but Akaashi had always loved it. Years later, he would realize that the park had helped him find the most important thing in his life.

Anyways, so Akaashi sat there, as he often did, doodling in his sketchbook. The sound of the water splashing soothed him. The summer heat made him sweat and feel sticky. It was kind of cloudy, so the sun wasn't killing him with it's rays. No other people were really there. A couple of people walked the trail with their dogs and a few sat under trees. Akaashi wiped the sweat from his forehead and continued his drawing. He was sketching a flower, when he got the great idea to draw the fountain. He had attempted many times before, but they normally didn't turn out good for some reason (they were good he was just picky).

Keiji stood and walked to a bench facing the fountain. He sat and began his outline. Akaashi noticed another boy sitting on the marble. More on the left side of where Akaashi had been. The boy was simply listening to music and looking off into the distance. The boy was about his age, spiky greyish hair, and...muscular... Akaashi decided to draw the boy too. Akaashi finished his quick outline and began placing in sketched details. He really enjoyed the way the drawing was going this time. He smiled to himself as he went over the lines darker and shaded everything.

It had been nearly an hour, and Keiji was almost finished. The boy sitting on the marble suddenly got up and turned, he was about to walk along the fountain when he saw Keiji staring at him. The boy gazed at Akaashi, ignoring everything, causing him to trip and fall into the fountain. He landed with a large splash and Keiji sat there shocked. Akaashi watched the boy for a while before he realized he should be helping. He rushed over to the drenched boy.

¨A-are you alright?" Akaashi reached his hands out to the poor boy.

¨U-uh y-yeah haha I'm fine-thanks" he took Keiji's hand and got up, "I was just a little distracted by you."

"I-uh what?" Akaashi blinked a few times as he helped the boy out.

"Y-your really pretty and you were looking this way..." The boy blushed and tried shaking the water off.

"O-oh..." Akaashi looked away, "Thank you..." He blushed heavily.

"Y-yeah...Oh heckity darn!" The boy was looking into the fountain.

"What is it?" Akaashi followed the other boy's gaze to see a phone and earbuds in the water, "Oh...I'm sorry..." The grey haired boy leapt back into the fountain for his phone, splashing Akaashi in the process.

"Gah it won't work-" The boy shook the phone a bit, when nothing happened he looked back to Akaashi, "O-oh jeez, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get you wet!" The boy hopped out of the water to Keiji.

"I-it's okay," Akaashi laughed and wiped some of the water off, "It's kinda refreshing considering this heat."

"Y-yeah..." The other boy stared at him.

"What is it?"

"You laughed! A-and smiled!" The boy looked really happy.

"Yeah...what?" Akaashi was very confused.

"Well this entire time you were emotionless, until I splashed you! A-and you laughed! Y-your laugh is very nice by the way."

"I-thank you..." Akaashi looked away embarrassed.