17. TsukkiYama

Tsukishima Kei woke up to the sound of his alarm. He groaned and turned over in his giant bed to punch the snooze button. With a sigh, he rolled over to be comfortable. Kei's mind drifted for a while until the loud beeping interrupted the peaceful silence, again. Tsukishima groaned some more and tumbled out of bed, turning off the alarm. He shuffled into the hall and to the vacant living room.

Kei lived in a very big, and expensive, condo that rested in a very nice apartment complex. He shared the home with his large black great dane named Kuro (A/N: heh not Kuroo). Tsukishima had adopted the dog when he was a puppy.

As the slender male made his way to the kitchen, Kuro padded into the room to join him. Kei got Kuro his kibble and coffee with a croissant for himself. The two silently ate their food in the spacious kitchen, until Kei left to get ready for the day.

When Kei came out of his room, dressed in his suit for work, Kuro was sitting by the front door with his leash dangling from his mouth.

"Are you ready?" Tsukishima asked the big dog. Kuro just looked at the door with his tail wagging a little. Kei chuckled and buckled the leash on the dog's collar.

The two made their way down to the street and walked to the dog park. The park had black metal fencing around the perimeter. Kei opened the gate and out of nowhere Kuro darted off into the park. Kei stood there, stunned, watching his dog run off. Kuro never acted like this.

-----------------

Poor, innocent Yamaguchi was just having a normal day at the dog park. Watching the cute little puppers run around and occasionally playing with some of them. Yams loved dogs ever since he was a child. So, when a giant black great dane tackled Yamaguchi to the ground, he did not freak out, and he wasn't scared. Instead he giggled as the huge doggo licked his face continuously.

-----------------

Kei watched in horror as his dog hurled himself at an adorable and frail boy. Tsukishima ran after his dog to try and help the cute stranger.

"God, I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" Tsukishima asked, some worry in his voice--which surprised him a little-- "Kuro, come, sit." The dog obediently backed away from the poor boy after one last lick and sat next to Kei. "Again, I apologize for my dog, he is never like this." Tsk he is usually aggressive towards strangers, or just calm. What's wrong with him? Kei thought as he looked down at his dog.

"Haha yeah, I'm fine! Your dog is so sweet!" Kei nodded with thanks and reached his hand out to help the boy up. "Oh and handsome too! His fur is so sleek!" The sweet stranger pet Kuro with a smile.

"Oh, thank you," Tsukishima said awkwardly. He wasn't used to people saying nice things about his dog. "I'm Tsukishima Kei by the way, and as you know-this is Kuro." He gestured towards himself then his dog.

"Ah, nice to meet you, I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi!" The boy replied cheerily. Kei blushed slightly then turned away. Tsukishima thought this boy was truly adorable. He had freckled cheeks, the green, slightly messy hair, and seemed to be around the same age.

"So, do you have a dog as well?" Kei asked, looking around at the other dogs.

"I wish," Yams sighed, "My landlord doesn't allow pets, and I doubt I could afford giving a comfortable life to a pet anyway..." He looked down. Kei noticed the sad atmosphere around him.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Yamaguchi..." Tsukishima tried awkwardly to comfort the other boy. "Ah, well I mean you can see Kuro anytime," he mumbled, "We come here every morning and then again after I get home from work..." Yamaguchi seemed to perk up.