4. TsukkiYama

Yamaguchi sat in his little cubicle, vigorously typing away, trying to get his work done to go home and see Tsukishima. He worked all the way through lunch to get as far as he was. Yam's computer screen was starting to strain his eyes-but that's fine.

"Yamaguchi, can you come to my office please?" His boss had called from across the room.

"Y-yes sir," Tadashi quickly got up from his seat and traveled over. Oh crap did I do something wrong-no i worked so hard recently...maybe a raise?...probably just something standard...

Yamaguchi nodded to his boss and sat down quietly. His boss mumbled something and looked a little down.

"Is everything alright sir?" Yamaguchi asked concerned.

"Actually...well...damn it this is never easy. Yamaguchi, I have to let you go," His boss looked down, not meeting Tadashi's eyes.

"P-pardon?" Yamaguchi cleared his throat. Did I hear him right? This can't be-

"I'm afraid our business hasn't been to great lately and we needed to let some people go to save money...I'm sorry it really has nothing to do with you personally."

"Why m-me? Who else can do my work, Everyone else has been busy lately," Yamaguchi was starting was starting to panic. How could this happen! Everything was going so great!

"We will be distributing your work to everyone here. I really am sorry Tadashi," His boss tried to reach his hand out.

"Yamaguchi," He replied leaning back, "and I'll leave now." Yamaguchi got out of his chair and reached for the door.

"You will receive two more weeks pay after this week for compensation. It's all we can do. I'm sorry," His boss looked away as Yamaguchi walked out.

Tadashi went back to his desk. As he began to pack up, tears threatened to fall down his face. Not here. Stay strong Tadashi. As he finished a head popped over his cubicle wall.

"Yam? Leaving already? Oooh must have a date with Tsukishima, yeah?" Hinata was smiling warmly, cheery as always.

"I wish. I actua-uumm I was fired..." Yamaguchi looked away as his voice dropped to barely a whisper.

"Oh-OH Oh my god! Yam how?!" Hinata looked at him wide eyed-his expression had changed very quickly.

"Yeah, keep your voice down. I'll find a new job," Yamaguchi didn't believe the last part very much. "I need to leave now, I'm sorry," He was nearly crying, and Hinata could tell.

"Yam listen, I'll come back by your house and we can have a long talk later, and I'll help you find that new job, a better one at that. Maybe we can find two openings," Hinata hugged Tadashi.

"Thanks," Yams smiled weakly.

Yamaguchi walked swiftly out of the building and down the street to the subway. Jesus Tadashi your so pathetic! You lost your freaking job! And after Kei had been working so hard every day.  I'll make him dinner tonight and all his laundry and clean the house up. He looked at his watch 4:27. Okay, plenty of time to do all of those things before he gets home-which should be about eight tonight. And I'll be able to have a little breakdown before then too-which is very important. I can't breakdown in front of Kei. Not now.

----------

Yamaguchi unlocked the door to his small, shared apartment. He gently closed the door, running his hand along the frame. Weak tears began to fall down his face. The tears quickly began to fall faster and his breathing became slightly hitched. He slid his shoes off, which had tears splattered on them, and set them next to another pair of dress shoes...