7. BokuAka

Pineapple a/n: they are my otp I'm sorry this is long :)))

Akaashi Keiji walked down the sidewalk that led to his high school. It was spring and flowers were everywhere. Akaashi loved flowers. And plants. He had a little garden growing on his apartment balcony. As he got closer he saw his friends, Kenma and Iwaizumi, sitting on the front lawn of the school reading together. He sat down next to the two boys without a word. That's why he loved his friends, they could hang out together without having to talk.

After a while, the bell rang and the three boys dispersed to their classes with quiet goodbyes. Keiji didn't have many classes with his friends, but they could spend lunch together. Akaashi walked into his class and took his usual seat by the window, and continued reading.

Once class started, Akaashi had to put his book down and tuned in to his teacher. She was going over attendance when there was a knock on the door. The teacher walked over and started whispering to the people on the other side. Akaashi didn't care much and decided to look out the window at the courtyard. He saw a person sitting out there underneath a tree. It was a boy with grey and black spiky hair. Wonder what he's doing alone out there...Another person walked up to the boy and began talking to him--it looked like the principle. Is he in trouble? I don't think I've seen him before...his hair is-

"Anyways, sorry class, back to the discussion..." Keiji went back to listening to his teacher. Or, at least, tried to listen to his teacher. He was a very smart student, so he didn't have to worry as much about paying attention. As long as he got the jist of everything.

-----------------

Akaashi walked out of his class to the courtyard to eat lunch with his friends.

"Hey," Akaashi said as he got closer.  Iwaizumi and Kenma nodded back. They all sat and began eating.

"There's a new guy in my class, I don't really remember his name. But Kuroo seemed to like him. I think they are already best friends," Iwaizumi chuckled and nudged Kenma--who was Kuroo's boyfriend.

"Poor guy," Kenma sighed. Akaashi and Bokuto laughed at their friend's attitude towards his boyfriend. "Oh, is that them now?" The boys all looked up to see Kuroo and Oikawa with some guy. A guy with grey and black spiky hair.

"Oh yeah, I saw that guy earlier," Keiji said as the three guys walked closer.

"I-" Iwaizumi was cut off by the famous 'yoohoo'.

"Iwa-channn!" Oikawa ran to his boyfriend and began kissing his face multiple times.

"Trashykaw-"

"Oi, Oikawa, stop being gross," Kuroo scoffed and started cuddling Kenma. "This is Bokuto Koutarou. He's new. And sick as frick. And my new bro," he gave Bokuto a fist bump.

"Thanks bro. Hello," he sat down and gave an awkward wave. Bokuto's gaze landed on Akaashi, which made the boy slightly flustered.

"That's Iwaizumi--Oikawa's babe, this is Kenma--my babe, and that's Akaashi--single pringle," Kenma slapped Kuroo and mouthed, rude. Keiji looked away, embarrassed. Bokuto looked at him like he was going to say something but Oikawa said something first.

"Honestly, I don't know how Keiji is single. He is the prettiest person I know. Prettier than me," Tooru sighed and Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and patted Akaashi's leg.

"He is very pretty," Koutarou whispered to himself about Akaashi. It seemed only Akaashi heard it. Keiji blushed and tried to act like he hadn't heard anything.

------------------

"Keiji-chan are you going to my house after school Friday? If you can't make it, that's alright," Oikawa smiled and dangled from Iwaizumi's arm. The six boys were walking home from school.