35. TsukkiYama

"Kei! That was so good!" Tadashi giggled.

   "Tch, we've had better." Kei chuckled and put a hand on Tada's waist, pulling him closer.

    "You say that everytime we eat there!" Tadashi poked his side, still laughing.

    "Hm whatever~" Kei leaned over and kissed his head. "You ready to head home?" They were walking towards their car.

    "Mmm well," Tada looked up at his husband, "...can we get ice cream?" Tadashi asked sweetly.

    "Ice cream?" Kei acted surprised. Tadashi nodded with a smile. "Fine." Kei sighed kissed Tada's cheek. Then, he opened the car door and helped Tadashi in.

    "Yay!" Tadashi cheered as Kei got in the car as well. "You can get strawberry~"

    "I do love that." Kei smirked and pulled out of the parking lot. They drove down the busy street to their favorite little ice cream shop. It was all the way across town, so it often took a while. It was pretty dark out, but the street lights did their jobs. Tadashi turned up the radio so they could listen to their music. He hummed along a little, and Kei smiled at how cute he was being. Once they came upon a red light, Kei leaned over and kissed his husband. Tadashi kissed him back briefly.

    "Ah, Kei! It's green!" Tada giggled and pushed him away.

    "Sorry." Kei snickered and kept driving. Tadashi went back to humming along to their gentle music playing. Kei reached his hand over and rubbed Tada's thigh. Tadashi smiled and caressed his hand. Kei squeezed his hand then put both hands back on the wheel. They were getting closer to the shop.

    "I love y-"---------------------------------------------------

Kei opened his eyes and was immediately blinded by lights and deafened by thousands of loud sounds. He rubbed his eyes and tried to sit up. His arm throbbed in pain.

"Sir! Please, lay down." People around him tried to gently push him back.

"What's going on?" Kei didn't have his glasses and he couldn't see anything.

"Sir, just stay calm. You were in an accident. Please, don't worry-"

"My husband, Tadashi, where is he?" He grabbed the blob of person next to him.

"Sir, please, try to remain calm. He's being treated." The blob held his shoulders.

"What do you mean...Where are we?!" Kei growled, he really couldn't see much.

"We are in an ambulance, sir. You have shards of glass in your arm, you need to be treated as well." The person was still calm.

"Dammit I can't see anything! Is Tadashi already at the hospital?" Kei tried to look at the person's face.

"Almost, he's in the ambulance in front of us." The paramedic replied.

Kei took a deep breath, "How is he?"

"Sir, I don't thi-"

"Tell me honestly." Kei gripped the person's arm.

"...he was badly injured because the other vehicle hit your car on his side. He's holding up now, so please have hope." The paramedic rubbed his good arm.

Kei nodded and let his head fall back defeatedly. He began to cry.

------------------

When they arrived to the hospital, Kei was taken in on gurney. He sat up and looked around for Tadashi. Everything was blurry and hectic. He spotted another person in a gurney, doctors were surrounding them, but it wasn't the familiar figure of Tadashi. As Kei was wheeled quickly to a room, he grabbed his nurse.