8. KuroKen: Kenma Are You Okay?

Kuroo's POV

    I walk into the gym and am greeted by everyone, well almost everyone. I walk up to Lev and ask, "Um hey Lev, where is Kenma?" Kenma is always one of the first ones to get to the gym.

    "Umm I don't know captain, we all thought he'd be with you because he usually is when he is late." Lev says as he tosses the ball.

    "Okay, let's get back to the team." We make our way back and there is still no Kenma which worries me because he is almost never sick. We get to the team and I yell, "Okay guys start practice by running five laps and when you finish just toss back and forth." I walk away and go into the locker room and grab my phone texting Kenma.

Kenman

Hey where are u?
U never miss prac.

    I wait 10 minutes and he never responded, which he always does really fast. Finally I decided to call him. This time he answers. "Yes?" He says quietly and quickly.

    "Where are you, you never miss practice and you weren't answering my texts. I was really worried because you always text or call when you are sick." I say.

    "Kuroo, I'm fine okay, I am just busy right now okay..." He says sounding semi-annoyed with me, which makes me worried I overstepped my boundaries.

"I'm sorry, I was jus-" I get cut off to yelling.

"Lev get your butt back here and actually try to toss to me!" Yaku shouted.

Kenma quietly says, "You should get back to them, goodbye." He quickly hangs up worrying me. I slowly walk out of the locker room and just look at everyone.

"Hey guys, practice is over for today. Get ready for your classes today." I say walking away from everyone. Yaku quickly runs up to me.

"Hey Kuroo, are you okay?" He asks looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm just not feeling it today." I say changing my clothes.

"Is it because Kenma isn't here."  I just nod my head and walk away. I just think to myself, why am I so worried about Kenma, he can be gone some days...right??

Time Skip to the End of the Day

I slowly walk home not seeing Kenma at all today and feeling kind of upset. I don't know why this affecting me that way. I was going to text someone who I know has gone through something like this but I decided to just go visit because it is Friday. I head to Torono Town and meet up with one of my favorite couples.

It takes me about 4 hours to get there but when we finally arrive, I see them waiting for me. I am so glad they came on such a short notice. That's when I hear a voice yell, "Iwa! There he is!" I then see the body of Oikawa come running towards me at full speed and give me a big hug.

"Hey Oikawa, hey Iwa! Thank you so much for coming to get me. I have a problem that I don't think any one else can help me with," I say as we walk to the car.

"How about we talk about it over dinner?" Iwa asks and he starts driving.

"Food? Talking? Are you asking me out on a date?" says Oikawa as Iwa hits him. It doesn't take long to get to the little diner we picked and when we do Oikawa doesn't wait to ask, "So what is going on Kuroo? And where's that little cat boy of yours?"

"That's part of the problem, he won't talk to me at all and has avoided me all day. He even skipped volleyball, VOLLEYBALL! There is something going on and he won't tell me. I don't know what's going on with me, I can't focus without him there." I say slightly getting upset. Oikawa halfway through went to the bathroom and when I finish Iwa looks straight at me.