26. DaiSuga

Pineapple A/N: Yeah so this is a continuation about the Sawamura family, from Chapter 11. I love them so much gahhhh-Anyways the beginning of this story happens before what happened in Chapter 11-but don't worry you don't need to reread

"Daichi, honey, please don't forget the brownies!" Koushi yelled to his husband as he walked out their front door. They were running late to a Christmas party being thrown at the Iwaizumi household.

"I got them, go ahead and get in the car, dear," Daichi said as he ran after Koushi, brownies in hand.

"Thank you!" Koushi ran to the passenger seat and got in. Daichi got in right after him and started the car. As they pulled out of the driveway, Daichi noticed how nervous his husband was and placed a hand on his thigh.

"Hey, calm down. We won't be late." Daichi smiled and Koushi felt better.

"I'm sorry, I just want this to be perfect." Suga leaned back in his chair and rubbed Daichi's hand.

"I know." Daichi waited til they were at a stop light and gave his husband a kiss on the cheek. Koushi smiled and giggled.

After about 20 minutes, they pulled into the driveway of a beautiful two-story house. It was mainly blue and white, there was a garden in the front, although it was covered in snow, and a white wooden fence bordering the backyard.

"Oh did they just get a fence put in?" Koushi asked as they parked.

"Yeah, Hajime said it was for Tobio. You know, so he can play more safely," Daichi replied with a smile. He locked the car and the walked up the front door. Daichi wrapped and arm around his husband's waist.

"Ah, I'm very excited to see little Tobio again!" Koushi jumped a little. Hajime and Tooru adopted Tobio a couple months after he was born. The baby boy was about to turn one.

Daichi knocked on the door, and almost immediately, Hajime opened it up with a wide smile. "Hello, come in!" The couple walked in and hung their coats up.

"Hi! Sorry we're a little late," Koushi sighed, still smiling.

"No, no don't worry. Wakatoshi and Satori aren't here yet." Hajime led them to the living room. On the couch, Keiji was holding baby Tobio while Koutarou played with him, Mattsun and Makki were eating snacks on the love seat, and Tooru was in the kitchen talking with Yahaba and Kyoutani.

"Hello~" Tooru called from the kitchen. Daichi and Koushi waved. Koushi went to play with Tobio while Daichi gave Tooru the brownies. "Oh thank you~" He placed them on the counter with the other foods. "I love Koushi's brownies!"

"Haha me too," Daichi laughed and started conversation with Hajime. "So what's it like being a dad?" Daichi asked with a smile.

"Ah, it is wonderful, Sawamura. Tobio is a great kid, really. He's very calm for a child. And he just makes our lives complete." Hajime smiled and gazed at his baby from afar.

"What made you guys decide on starting a family?"

"Well, Tooru and I had talked about it for a few years. We both agreed we definitely wanted kids, so we signed up for adoption. About a year ago, we got a call about this poor baby boy who needed a new family, and here we are." Hajime was almost in tears. He rubbed his eye and sighed. "You and Koushi are thinking about adopting right?"

"Yeah, we've been talking about it a lot lately. I wanted to hear from you, the expert," Daichi laughed.

"Oh, haha, I think you two will make perfect parents, really. You've been married for five years now. And you have practically been parents since high school. I mean, look at Koushi-" He pointed to the silver-haired male playing with smiling baby Tobio. Daichi smiled too. "Don't worry, you'll be fine." Hajime pat his back.