Phase Twenty-Six: Every Bit the She-Wolf

Liam knew that it was a bad idea of mess with a pissed off woman, but he had no idea that they had the ability to move so damn fast.  The funny thing is, she was even bumping into anyone.  She just had this uncanny ability to make her way through the crowds without so much as brushing lightly against another human being.

It takes mad skills to do something like that - she must be either really pissed, had lots of practice, or both.

I'd better get over there before the shit really hits the fan, he thought frantically, pushing his way through the crowd.  As much as Julian deserves the beating he's about to get, he is my friend, so I should help try to help him out...

Liam caught them hiding in a darkened open lounge, just down the way from the VIP Loft Dominic arranged for them.  One was watching the activities going on like a hawk with intense blue eyes, while the other, true to form, looked like he'd rather be on the dance floor, wooing the ladies he automatically assumed wanted him.  The moment their two sets of eyes caught his in the crowd, they scattered into the darkness like terrified cockroaches.  Liam's stomach churned - he felt like he'd be sick.

Sophie and Randy - what the hell were those two crazies doing here? Whatever it was, it couldn't have been good.

Maybe I'll double-check and make sure it was them before going back to the loft, he thought, ignoring the excited flutter of his heart and sadness that faded into the pulsing beats of the club.

------

"Shit."  Sophie grabbed Randy, dragging him deeper into the darkened lounge.  There purpose for this lounge was clear - all the shallow breathing and smacking and mouths meeting over and over again illustrated that - but she didn't care and neither did the others engaged in their physical affections. Again, she had a purpose and she was sticking to it.  "Did he see us?  Did he see us?"

"Who?"  Randy rubbed his hands together.  "I don't know what you're talking about, but I know I like what I see here..."

"I thought I just caught Liam looking our way!"  Frantic, she tried to keep her wits about her.  "Fuck, it's game over if he tells them that we're here!  We'd better lay low for a bit, just in case."

"I've got no problem with that, baby!"  Sophie gritted her teeth as Randy whispered into her ear.  "Hell, if you want, I can give you many reasons as to why you could ditch that roommate of mine and hook up with a real man.  Let's just find the right spot."

"Fuck you, Randouche!"  Sophie dug her stillettos into his foot, once again making him sing a clear but baritone note.  "Just stand there and be quiet while I think, all right?"

"Yes, ma'am!"  Her grunted, and she was pretty sure that he had tears in his eyes.  "Quiet as a mouse."

------

While she was definitely looked like she'd given up the monthly heats a long while ago, that bitch still hung all over him like she still was on the hunt, looking for the right man give tie the knot with, at least inside her ovaries.

Oh. Hell. No.

George stormed over the the loft, ready to rip this bitch apart!  She really had no shame, did she - messing with a man that belong to her?  Didn't this bitch get the memo that he was someone else?  Or did she just conveniently ignore her scent all over him? Then again, that's probably what these desperate-ass females did whenever it came to the monthly hunt night - conveniently ignore the signs for the sake of spicing up their otherwise boring lives, complete with a male wolf who's probably more excited by National Geographic documentaries and early morning tee-offs than a spontaneous roll in the woods.