Phase Twenty-Five: The Girl is Golden, pt. 2

They might have just settled in the room, but already, Julian wished this night wouldn't end.

There was no better place to be, sitting beside Georgia, enjoying her presence.  Was there anything in her closet that she didn't look amazing in?  Hell, she could have worn a paper bag and still looked gorgeous.  But she was more than gorgeous today - she was irresistable.

That dress.  Holy shit, did she look hot as hell in that dress.  He got the feeling that she wasn't completely comfortable in that dress, but he couldn't understand why.  It was like she was destined to wear it.  He had to do everything could to keep his eyes from drifting down along that deep neckline, but it was nearly impossible to do.  How he managed to keep the gushing nosebleed at bay, he didn't know.

Again - naughty librarian, indeed.

Julian had no idea how he managed to keep his hands off her.  Yes, he helped her keep her balance when she swooned earlier, but he wanted to do more than that.  With every passing moment he wanted to grab her and drag her to a nearby dark corner, crushing his lips against hers...

It was that serious.

As much as he wanted her, he couldn't bring himself to do anything forceful.  Just a week ago she promised to try, and he didn't want to do anything to jeopardize that.  But at the same time, the desire for more than trying grew with ever passing moment - exponentionally now that she was wearing that dress.

Julian knew he had to do something, but he had no idea of what it was...

"Penny for your thoughts?" Julian's eyes drifted over to Georgia, smiling softly.  Her eyes softened, but we as golden and vibrant as ever. "Or is that too cheap?"

"No, it's just right," he replied with a laugh.  "Though I'm afraid there isn't much to tell you, so you'd probably ask for refund."

"Is that right?" she replied with a timid giggle.  "Ah, I see.  Well, can I tell you what I'm thinking of then?"

He nodded.  "Of course."

Julian watched as she hesitated slightly before moving closer to him, reaching for his hand.  He sighed as her fingers interlaced with his, fanning the flames even more. 

"I'm really glad you're here," she murmured.  "I admit, I'm still getting used to all of this, and when it comes down it, you didn't have to come and get wrapped up in the craziness of it all."

"All while wearing a pink shirt that supposedly make me look good."

"Yes, we can't forget that."  He couldn't get enough of her smile.  "In any case, I'm really glad you came to support me - and my overly dramatic friend."

"I heard that, mi loba," Dominic hissed.

"I was hoping you would!" she cried back before turning her attentions back to him.  "But seriously, I'm really glad you're here, Julian."  She squeezed his hand gently.  "If makes me want to try a little more...if you know what I mean."

Julian's heart swelled up tenfold.  He could feel the beads of sweat forming on his brow, and two unbuttoned buttons were not enough.  "I don't I do.  You'll have to tell me more."

"Hmm, I guess I could do that, but..."  Her eyes twinkled with the promise of mischief.  I want you so bad, Georgia...  "I think it would be better if I showed you from time-to-time.  That is, if you don't mind."

"No."  His clothes were the right size, but right now, they felt twice as constricting.  I'm going to have to do something about that.  "Not at all."