Author's Note

I'm going to write this as quickly as I can before I start crying like a maniac here.

Words cannot express how thankful I am for all the support from my readers.  When I wrote this story, I didn't think anyone would be interested in it because it deviated from the usual werewolf story.  But those who took a chance and read it sent me so much love and support that I can't even begin to describe how happy it made me.  Without you, I would have never finished this story.  Without you, I'm sure I'd have given up a while ago.  So, thank you.  Thank you for reading.  Thank you for helping me get through it all.  And most importantly, thank you for being such amazing fans.

In answer to other's questions, YES, there will be a sequel and I intentionally set it up that way, as you can see.  The thing is, I won't be writing it right away.  I spent nearly a year writing this story, and I need some time to plan this new story, which I will name "Stay Golden".  It will mainly focus on Julian, who I'm sure will have a lot of questions for his family once he sees them.  What he uncovers is way more than he expected, and both Julian and Georgia are something much bigger than themselves.  All, of course, while they continue to keep the secret of their relationship from Georgia's employer.  I will write this story next year - probably starting in January, but maybe later.  I want it to be good, so I'm going to take my time with it.  Thank you for your patience.

As for Dominic and Liam, I will get back to "Almost Full Moon" eventually, but I need to get the spark back with it first.  When I started it, I was so deep in Georgia's story that I couldn't "hear" Dominic and Liam creatively.  Now that I've finished "She's Golden" perhaps I may get back to it.  I will most promise anything because you should never force yourself to write something you if you don't have the spark to.  

In the meantime, in addition to finishing the "The Office Curve", my next story will be another werewolf one, I think but it will be much darker in tone.  I've watched and read "Let the Right One In" and I want to challenge myself into writing something that may still have romance, but not at all lighthearted.  I'm thinking of calling it "The Hunting of Wolves".  I hope you like it.

In any case, I hope you've enjoyed this side of the story.  Again, to all my fans, a million times, I thank you.

And with that, I have to go and edit.  Take care, all.

Yours,
Belle Nuit.