Phase Forty-Seven: She's Coming to Get You, Sophie...

"Where the hell is this girl?  If I knew she'd take this long, we could have had another go!"

Dominic caught Liam blushing in the corner of his eye, fumbling with the buttons of his dress shirt.  In any other circumstance, he'd have taken pride in seeing his mate so hot and bothered, especially after passionate love making they had in the backseat of his car.  But they'd been here for a few hours already, and Georgia was nowhere to be found.  Even in his tired, blissful state, he couldn't help but feel some worry for his loba.

Still...damn right in sex in the backseat is awesome!

"I'm sure she's okay, Dom," Liam murmured, wrapping his arms around him.  "She's one tough cookie - I know not to mess with her.  I saw listened to her beat the hell out of you, remember?  She can take care of herself."

"I know she can, but that doesn't make me worry for her any less."  Inhaling deeply, his body relaxed at spicy mixture of sweat, sex, and musk that made up Liam's scent.  I can't get enough of it, but I hope I still have some Febreeze in the glove compartment.  "It shouldn't take her that long to get here.  What if something happened?"

"Relax, Dom, she's all right."  Dominic sighed as Liam drew circles up and down his back.  "Nothing has happened to Georgia, and you know that.  Besides, aren't we supposed to be incognito?  You don't want her to know that she's here right away."

"That doesn't mean I can't worry about her."  He had a point, but he was too stubborn to admit it.  Besides, he was older and more experienced - he could get away with being ignorant.  "She's my sister, my family, and I want to make sure that nothing happens to her.  I've got her back, always."

"I know you do.  You've made that very clear." Dominic sighed as Liam kissed his cheek.  "However, in the mean time, while you have her back, I'd like to offer you the chance to put me on my back again, you know, to keep your mind off things."

"My, aren't we saucy."  Dominic smiled a wicked smile.  "For someone who was so unsure before, you seem quite into it now - "

Even if the sound of the engine was further away, it was loud enough to silence him mid-sentence.  He sniffed the air, the familiar scent of gasoline and motor oil burning at his nostrils.  Dominic frowned, displeased with the breaking the development.  "Sounds like we're not alone anymore," he grumbled under his breath. 

"What?" Liam looked out into the distance.  "I don't here anything..."

"Just wait.  You'll see in a minute."  Dominic winced as the blinding white lights flooded his eyes.  As his eyesight readjusted, he caught the silhouette of Liam's car pulling into the drive, as well as the figures of Julian and Sophie.   She looked very pleased with herself - Julian, not so much.  "Looks like we've got company."

Liam hesitated before peering out, hoping to get a better look while still remaining hidden.  Not that he had to worry, of course.  Dominic made sure he picked a spot that was far away enough so that only those with an acute sense of sight could see them, though they could see just about everything.  Then again, if that crazy smile on her face was any indication, she was only focused one thing anyway - Julian.  That poor fool - and that crazy bitch. 

"You sure they can't see us up here?" Liam asked.  "Then again, if I can barely see them, then they can't possibly see me."

"There's a pair of binoculars under the seat if you're interested."  Dominic snickered at Liam's puzzled stare. "What?  I always come prepared for these things.  We can't all have fantastic eyesight, you know."

"No, I guess not.  It's just that I never thought a man, let alone a werewolf, would have a pair of binoculars just lying around in his car."  Liam reached under the seat, and sure enough, the binoculars were there, just as Dominic said they would be.  He's so cute when he's flustered, but he's even cuter when he's surprised.  "Is there anything else in the car I should know about?"