Interlude Phase: No Update This Week

Hello, readers.  I'm very sorry, but unfortunately, there will be no update this week.  This is due to me suffering from illness - it's really hit me hard, guys.  In addition to feeling cold-like symptons, I've also been hit hard with exhaustion.  I have no energy to do much of anything and my body feels very heavy.  I've tried having naps and taking vitamin C to boost my energy, but nothing seems to work.  So I've been relegated to resting at home.  Even worse, my son had all kinds of events over the weekend we needed to go to, making me even more exhausted.  I simply do not have any energy now, and I'm planning on a doctor's visit to see what might be wrong.

I'm so, so sorry about this.  Even though school has cut down my updating quite a bit, I've tried to be consistent with my weekend updating.  I love "She's Golden" and we're actually getting down to the final phases now that George has been revealed.  But as a human being and as a mother, my health has to come first.  So while I did work on it, I will need to take the time to rest and feel better and I'll do my best to come at you with a really good update next Friday.

I'm sorry for this, and I hope you all can understand where I am coming from.  Please visit my library "Belle Nuit's favorites" for some really good books to read in the meantime.

Sincerely,
Belle Nuit