Phase Thirty-Six: B***h, Please!

Please.

Of all the words that could possibly strip Julian of his self-control, he would have never guessed that it would be that one.

Please.

It was only one word, yet it meant to so much to him to hear it.  One word, and yet it carried such a strong, intimate message.  She spoke one word to him, and he understood the message behind it.

She submitted.

She gave into him.

She wanted him, as much as he wanted her.

Please.  Please.

The moan that escaped his lips was low and guttural, completely animalistic.

That savage beast within, that beast he never knew he had that awakened the moment he gave her that mark didn't hesitate to voice its appetite for the erotic.  He couldn't control it.  It clawed him from the inside, wanting, needing, yearning for Georgia in the darkest, most sexual of ways and it wouldn't rest until it was satisfied. 

How could he control it?  How could he resist it?  After all - he wanted the same things.

And now - he would have it.

Julian pulled her into his arms with preternatural force, crushing his lips before the gasp could escape from hers.  She didn't resist as he pulled her closer and closer to his bed.  When he pushed her down and moved atop her, she pulled him down with him, hungry for his kisses, yearning for his touch.

He needed this.  They both did.

His eyes grazed over to her mark, that beautiful bite he gave her that she carried proudly.  The beast within him howled in exhiliration, pleased to see its handiwork.  Not only was it mark to show others that he was the only one who would ever love and possess her the way she deserved to be, it was the mark of beast itself, the mark of a creature awakening after years of lying dormant, elated to find the one who could satisfy it in all sorts of ways.

Grunting in approval, he allowed his teeth to graze against the mark before kissing it over and over again.

"Julian!" Georgia jerked her body upward, whimpering at his assault.  "Oh, Goddess..."

He eased the straps of her bra off her shoulders, placing kisses all long, those soft, caramel curves.  Every part of him hungered for every inch of her, to touch, to taste, and to devour her completely, only to do it all over again.  The maelstorm within him would have nothing less.  It wanted to commit every inch of her to memory, from the touch and feel of her body, the silkiness of her hair, to the flecks of gold within her eyes.  He would be her first, her last, and her only.  He would give her the pleasure she deserved to feel this time, and all other times, over and over again...

No...don't do this...

The beast within him snarled at the faint voice, unwilling to be stopped.  It sniffed in derision at the voice who dared to be reasonable, even in the face of sensual savagery.  Instead, it urged Julian to focus his attentions back to Georgia, reaching around for the clasps of her bra.  Even as he smirked at the feel of her gingerly tugging at his town, the voice cried out again, only this time much louder.

No!  Don't do this!  She deserves better than this!

Reluctant, Julian pulled away from, gasping for air.  The beast within growled angry, demanding satisfaction.  That voice - that voice was his own voice, calling out to them from the depths of his soul, untouched by beast's wildness.  It called for its attention, even as the beast used its influence to gain control once more.