Adventure #16: Part 3: Family Visit and Esposing The Truth

ADVENTURE #17 IS THE LAST ONE!

I REPEAT!

ADVENTURE #17 IS THE LAST OFFICIAL ADVENTURE!

MORE INFO ABOUT A POSSIBLE SEQUEL LATER!

ENJOY!

Part 3: Family Visit and Exposing The Truth

  "They should be here soon." Bobby said as we all tried making the house look as clean as possible.

  "Their room is ready!" Iris yelled from upstairs.

  "Good." I said as I carried the trash bags out the back door and walked to the side of the house putting them in the huge trash cans.

  Emilie, Xander, Dillon, and Peter were looking for any trash out in the back yard indicating we had a wild birthday party for Dexter a couple weeks ago. I walked back into the house and headed to the kitchen where Jen and Bruce were filling the fridge with healthy food so it looked like we had been eating well. Ethan and Charlie ran towards the backyard carrying huge bags filled with soda cans, pizza boxes, and chinese take-out. Trevor and Victor cleaned the game room.

  "The car just pulled up!" Bobby yelled.

  "Hurry Bruce!" Jen yelled and we heard a crash.

  "Oops." Bruce said.

  "There's an evil spider in their room! Don't worry I'll kill it!" Iris yelled and heard her trying to kill it upstairs.

  Splash!

  "Xander I'm going to kill you!" I heard Emilie yell from the backyard then three more big splashes.

  "The trash bag ripped!" Ethan yelled.

  "Well at least we tried." I said looking at Bobby opening the front door and he nodded.

  "Lolly!" I almost fell over when Ronny ran through the door and hugged me.

  "Hey you little munchkin!" I said picking her up. "You're so big!"

  "I know!" She said smiling.

  "How was the plane ride?"

  "Mommy wasn't feeling well." Ronny said.

  I looked at the front door as our mom and dad walked in followed by Dexter. Bobby shut the door and Bobby and I hugged our parents hello.

  "How are you feeling mom?" I asked.

  "Nauseous but I'll be fine." She said giving me a reassuring smile.

  "Xander I'm going to murder you in your sleep!" Emilie said as she walked down the hallway from the back of the house followed by Xander, Peter, and Dillon. The four of them we soaking wet. She smiled when she saw my mom and dad. "I would hug you but I need to go change first. It's nice seeing you!" She hurried up the stairs.

  "I'm Peter. Sorry for the short introduction but I need to go change as well." Peter said giving my Mom a smile and hurrying up the stairs.

  "Ms. Harris I've heard so many great things." Dillon said. "Sadly I've got to go change as well so for now let me introduce myself. I'm Dillon, Dexter's bestest friend!"